Dark Desires ~Niall imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING

AHHH!!

I'm so fukin excited!!!!

Lol you know what song to listen to!!

P.s. if you don't its "Black Magic" by little mix

ENJOY!;)

"He's hot, but not good enough for you" Perrie mumbled to me. I blushed, pushing up my glasses and looking away from Niall.

"W-well Zayn isn't any different. T-They're friends ya know" I murmured. We walked slow to the table with our food. I always sat with Perrie, she was my roommate and my only friend here in college. I held my breath when I was bumped by her, being practically shoved into the spot next to Niall.

"m-may I s-sit here?" I stuttered like a dork. He smiled at me sweetly and nodded, my heart fluttering at the sight. I took my seat and blushed looking at Perrie. She grinned at me and then her face changed when Zayn touched her arm. I looked away to my food, picking at it and eating quietly.

"So who's going to that Halloween party at that sorority house tomorrow?" I was quiet listening to Zayn Perrie and Niall talk about the party. Perrie was going to be the goddess Aphrodite, she was so beautiful and it fit her. Zayn wanted to go as a werewolf and Niall chose a personal favorite classic of mine, vampire. No one could go wrong with a vampire, plus he was pale enough to pull it off.

"What about you y/n?" My head shot up to see the three of them watching me. Niall had asked the question and I had no idea he even knew my name.

"Oh, uhm-"

"Her contume is a surprise" Perrie interrupted. My eyes widened when I looked at her, pleading her not to make me go. Parties weren't my thing.

"Let me take you" my wide eyes went to Niall, gaping up at him. Was he asking me to the party?

"Uh- are-"

"Like as a date" he confirmed. I closed my mouth, swallowing hard and nodding.

What the hell was happening?

***

"Perrie! I am not wearing this!" I cried. She had practicality handed me lingerie!

"It's perfect!" She laughed.

"What?"

"It'll go great with Niall as a vampire! You'll be the unsuspecting sexy girl ready to be turned" She stated.

"Perrie. I don't do this! I don't wear this stuff" I muttered as I pulled on the lacy underwear. It was a white push up bra with some lacy panties and a very see through cover up. I walked out, tugging at the bottom and covering up my tummy. She giggled, slapping away my hands.

"Y/n. You know how people always call me a witch?"

"You know that's only cause you take witchcraft so seriously. Wearing pentagrams for protection and keeping to your wicca religion" I mumbled.

"Y/n. I'm a witch" I raised an eyebrow in question.

"And I'm the queen of England" I smiled.

"Y/n" she whispered, pulling my glasses off my face. I squinted at her.

"Close your eyes" she mumbled. I furrowed my brows when I felt her soft hands on my face, whispers of some words I thought were Latin and when I felt her hands leave my face I opened my eyes to see the blurriness of her figure clear up. My eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh. You're a-"

"Witch" she smiled.

"Perrie! This is amazing!" I laughed.