Dirty Short : Zayn NO LONGER EDITING

okay so the comments were all tied there were like six people and they all said different boys so I did a coin flip and Zee won ....btw the song I listened to is dARK TIMES....with the weeknd and Ed sheerAN!!! sorry I live for Ed's voice like I do for Harry's and it makes me go a little kooky listening to this song and I like picture this kind of scenario in my head when I hear it so welcome to my very, very dreamed of fantasy.

Zayn:

my nights were normal, they consisted of me being alone in my apartment and enjoying my time in my smallest and most comfortable pair of spandex material shorts and a particularly festive long sleeve shirt, it was normal wear for me around winter time.

among other nights my boyfriend zayn would often walk in, drunk from a night out with friends, and Zayn never used to be this way I guess it's why I tell myself to forgive him even when he comes home smelling like another woman. Haz and Lou swear up and down he never kisses them or sleeps with them, that if he doesn't come home to me he goes with them, they send pictures to ease my conscience I guess. They mean well I know it but somehow it makes me feel like I'm wrong for trusting Zayn so much. He loves me that I'm sure of, but he's changed since the death of his little sister, even I knew how hard it hit him and I know she'd tell me to hit him upside the head and forgive him after he grovels in self pity. Bella was the sweetest and too young to be taken, only being a sixteen year old girl and while Zayn's family was grieving he was out drinking and I think even sometimes Haz and Lou didn't want to go, they mostly went because they couldn't help him any other way. I was here and Zayn knew that I didn't want to be overbearing on him. He can be a difficult person when we're in uncharted territory and that's what this was. uncharted, and I was going to help even if it meant he had to be with someone else, I made a promise to Bella when she died, that no matter what I'd love him in any way he needed.

when the door had opened and slammed shut it surprised me to hear Zayn grunting and groaning from my spot in the living room. It pulled me away from my book and to the door, when I saw him against it with another woman my heart broke, but my promise was still intact. he chuckled and she giggled, gasping when she saw my teary eyes.

"oh no, shit you fucking asshole, you have a fucking girlfriend?" she yelled out, I gasped watching her bunch up her fist and punching him in the face before apologizing to me and walking out with her own tear stained face.

"I'll get you some ice" I mumbled, letting a tear slip before walking to the kitchen. When I grabbed a bowl to put ice in I made my way for a towel and when I miscalculated a step and it caused me to trip and fall with the bowl in my hands on the tile, it had cut up my hands and a bit on my knees.

"Y/n don't be mad I'm so-holy fuck what happened?" He seemed to sober up at the sight of my blood. I gasped when he picked me up and took me to the bathroom, setting me on the counter and opening the first-aid kit and beginning to tend to my wounds while I quietly sobbed to myself. He had the gall to kiss someone in front of me, what had he done behind my back? He hasn't even touched me and any advancement I make on my own when we cuddle is automatically shut down because he's tired so he's obviously been getting satisfied elsewhere. As soon as he was done I slid off the counter and continued to clean the mess in the kitchen.

"No, you need to sit. I'll clean it up yeah?" He ordered softly, kissing my forehead before gesturing me to sit on the couch again. My hands now wrapped up and my knees bandaged. I sat quietly, wondering if we'd talk about this or if he'd just break up with me.

"I'm sorry"

I looked up to see a tearful looking Zayn my own tears already streaming down my face as he looked at me.