Hide & Seek NO LONGER EDITING

Okay so I've come back from the dead to greet you and give you an idea on what I wanna continue on writing with it's kinda bad or good? Idk you tell me?

ENJOY?!...

Heavy breaths and uneven pants were all that was heard throughout the house and her heart was beating rapidly, he was here inside her home and bringing death with him. Erin was a small girl, she fit in most places and hid very well when it came to playing a game of hide and seek, but this particular game she was playing with him wasn't a child's game. He was hungry for blood and wanted to wear her's on his body.

"Erin?!" He was screaming for her, wanted her to be with him and he wanted her body for himself.

Liam was a lonely boy. A tormented soul you could say. Always bullied, pushed aside to be cast out and overlooked. One day he would snap, no one knew when but most never paid too much attention to his behavioral change. The only three exceptions being his younger sister and both his mother and father. He knew Erin, she was one of, no, she was the only one who had ever shown him kindness. The only one he wanted to keep, his mother wasn't good enough she'd been planning to leave him with both his father and sister. Liam had no choice there was no other way to keep them. So he killed them with the axe he found in the old shed they kept outside.
One by one that night Liam went around, slaughtering his enemies for the fun of it.

Every mean word and hurtful side comment said vanished from his mind that night. By the time he saw Erin's house he'd been covered in blood and had so much smeared on his face and on his axe. She was home alone when he came across her house. He walked in and that's how they got to where they currently were. She hid in her closet, it was a special closet you see right on the wall behind her clothes was a small opening and she had her father make it for this reason. she'd need somewhere to stay safe a sort of panic room. What she never anticipated was Liam's anger. He lost it and started ripping her clothes out of her closet and making a mess in her room, all while she was silently crying behind the wall, wondering what she had done to deserve this horrible fear.

His footsteps were heavy as he walked to the wall in the back of her closet. She was terrified, her breathing almost non existent, her body shaking and anticipating his next move, she walked as far back as she could to avoid making a noticeable sound. Liam was angry and he noticed a small slit that ran down the whole wall vertically and soon he was hacking away at the wall. Erin had lost hope, her mind was as terrified as her heart was. Ear piercing screams were heard and Liam's laughter was behind it all, small chunk of the wood had cut her legs and part of her arms, but when he finally stopped she took her chance. She ran for it, darting out only to be caught in his massive arms.

"No! Liam stop!" She cried out kicking and thrashing around. She had liked the boy, felt like he needed a friend and that maybe one day they would be more. He was in a terrifying state and she knew he had problems but were they this serious?

"No, Erin, don't please I love you" he growled, his strength overpowering the small girl and he slammed her to the floor, pinning her down.

"Erin I know you love me, and we can be together forever. We can leave and just runaway, don't you want that?" He was talking like a crazy person. A mad man doing crazy things. What could Erin do? She had to play along, she needed to think about how to escape him.

"I do, I do Liam, but what about school, our families" she was sobbing trying her hardest to sound sincere.

"I already figured it out, I killed them, my mom, dad and little sister they're gone. I already thought about that" she gasped and started shaking.

"Liam what have you done?!" She cried out, pushing him away and rushing down the hall to her little brothers room. She screamed out in pain when she saw him there, lifeless in bed. Her body reacted in a way that as soon as she touched his body she collapsed and all she could do was hold him in that moment.

"Danny, I'm so sorry" she whispered, rocking him back and forth, trying to make his mind forget what had happened, trying anything to make it right. Erin heard Liam's footsteps but she couldn't even think about what he was doing. All she wanted was to hold her little brother.

"I knew you'd never love me with them around, they'd just keep you away from me."

"Liam please, let me say goodbye!" She cried as he tried to pull her away from her brother. He let go and let her hold him a little longer while she sang to her little brothers body. She used to sing him to sleep when he would be too scared to sleep alone and he had made her pinky promise never to tell anyone about it.
"Every little thing, is gonna be alright....Danny" she forced out his name and cried as she did so, her body felt numb and cold. She should've saved him, she couldn't fit her mind around how she didn't save him in time.

"Alright, that's enough!" Liam growled, the boy growing impatient. He wanted her for himself and wanted to be with her forever. She cried and sobbed as she let her little brother go, shouting out that she wasn't done. Liam grabbed hold of her hips and threw her over his shoulder while he walked her out the house. She cried even louder when she saw her parents.

"Mom, Dad!" She screamed out, sobbing when he walked out to the car and threw her in the back seat.

"Liam please! We don't have to do this" she begged. He looked at her and couldn't understand it, if she loved him the way he loved her she would surely understand why they had to.

"Don't you love me?" He asked her, she closed her mouth, nodding firmly. He stared at her and it made her sick to think she even thought about loving him before.

****

Let me know how it is?

-JazzibooXx