Different ~Harry imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING

Y/h/c: your hair colour

Y/n: your name

Y/e/c: your eye colour

Those are all the things I use when going in the boys perspective.

Enjoy!;)

She was so pretty, the way the smoke would puff out of her pouted pink lips made me want to kiss them. Her hair was a mix between y/h/c and some colourful choices of streaks. Her eyes were y/e/c and they always managed to brighten up her smile when it was genuine. I liked drawing her, she was a perfect model. Only she'd never let me ask her, or even talk to me. I was just another snotty rich boy who sat at the back of her art class. It was the only class we had together and also the only time I had to really draw sketches of her in my book.

"Hey, kid!" I was startled, looking over to see the security guards walking to her.

"Shit" she muttered, throwing down the cigarette and stepping on it. The guards looked familiar. I think my mother had invited them to the schools banquet we held here a few weeks ago. Maybe this was my chance to talk to her. I rushed out of my hiding spot, trying to seem casual when I stood next to her.

"Were you just smoking on school grounds?" Albert asked. She stared at me before turning to him and shaking her head, rolling her eyes in the process. Oh that wasn't good.

"You little-"

"I-It's okay Albert, s-she was just helping me with an art project, I wanted to catch some smoke in the hair she was just blowing on a twig we set fire to. I-I hope that's alright" I finished and she turned to me with a sly smirk. standing next to her made me feel tall and somewhat lanky, she was smaller than me, but not too small.

"Harry! of course it's alright, tell your mum I said hi" he laughed, pulling the other guard with him.

"Styles right?" I turned to her smiling wider than I probably should, but how could I not? She knew my name! Well my last name, but she knew my name!

"Y/n" she held out her hand for me to shake.

I know.

"Harry" I grinned. She chuckled and I couldn't help but smile at the sound of it.

"I know" she whispered, moving closer to me. I tensed, my breaths getting shallow at the feel of her being so close to me.

"You're cute" I gasped when she bit down on my neck. Her lips felt so soft on my skin, teeth nibbling at the part where my neck met my shoulder.

"Thanks for helping me out" she whispered.

"N-no, n-o problem" it was hard to think with her pressed up against me like this. And as soon as it happened it ended.

"Bye, Harry" the way she said my name, the way it sounded coming from her lips made me shudder.

***

"Harry!"

I sighed, it was Jane. Mum liked her and her parents loved me. They wanted me to marry her, to them we were dating. To Jane, she could use me for money, jewelry, clothes, and a ride to wherever she wanted. She was a spoiled brat and got what she wanted, including me.

"Hi Jane" I mumbled, continuing to draw in my sketch book.

"Stop that drawing you're taking me to the mall" she was so annoying and it agitated me.

"Jane I'm busy"

"Unless you're drawing me, it's not that important"

Drawing a rock is more fun than being with you.