Stunning port town

Hi! Sorry for the long break.. I've not had wifi for a while and yeah... I'm gonna try to do longer chapters. I hope you enjoy this one!

Lucy's POV
Ever since that night, Erza and Jellal have been acting... Well... Weird. They've been nervously staring at eachother... They've been flirting quite a bit recently. Most things have calmed down since then. Mirajane has a new threat though. She said that if we disobeyed her that the video that she took of us AND the photos that she took of us while we slept (creepy!) would be sent to everyone in Fiore! Now THAT would be terrifying.! Of course, none of us want that to happen so Mira, Rin and Lisanna are gonna make their shops do all sorts of romantic stuff together which (apart from maybe "rowen" or "jerza"). If I'm not careful, I'm gonna die very soon either of embarrassment or by Mira, Lisanna and Rin. Yay. Can't wait.
"Attention!" Speak of the devil... On stage was the beautiful yet deadly ship demon wearing a glamorous, purple dress. She was also holding... Some tickets..... Ok I'm scared.
Mirajane's POV
"Lately,I've been entering each of you in prize draws. At long, long last, two of you have won!" Looks of dread spread across my crowd of ships like a disease. They were terrified! I must admit, it was pretty hilarious. "Two of you have won a romantic meal at Hargeon! Yay! And the lucky winners are.." The crowd held their breath. "Are..." I think I saw one or two people faint. "Aaaaaaaare...."
"Just tell us already!" Yelled Natsu.
"Ok! Ok! Don't get your panties in a twist! They are... Jellal and Erza!" Erza, who was halfway through eating her beloved strawberry cake, chocked on her food and nearly died while a still slightly stunned Jellal tried to save her! Mwahahahahhaha!
Erza's POV
CJGHJCGRHXRSYUFOYIDJGCJGCXHFYRZUTDGXJCIYKCHKHVWHATISDISSHIZVIHVHIGUCUTCIVGHIVIVYIVHIVHIVHOUBUOBOBUIHVYIVIVY
~miraculous timeskip which is simply the best the power is on when things go wroooong (sorry I had to! If you get this reference, then you have won a gold star well done)~
Lucy's POV
"Well? H-how do I look?" Erza asked as she emerged from the glow of her magic. She was wearing a stunning, fuchsia coloured dress with intricate patterns flowing from her neck down to her feet where the dress split. Her scarlet hair was hitched up in a perfect ponytail which cascaded down her back like a crimson waterfall.
"You look perfect!" She was, infact perfect in every way.
~yet another glorious timeskip brought to you by my terrible references~
Mirajane's POV
As the jerza date began, I was just setting up my camera. Rin and Lisanna were also tagging along to take pictures. What would you expect me to do? Sit idly by while my ships do things without me knowing? As if.
"U-um... H-hi...." Stuttered a familiar voice. Erza had arrived to meet her prince who had come previously. I must say, she looked beautiful. From the looks of it, Jellal was thinking the same. A pink blush dusted his face. Hopefully, everything will go as planned. They knew that they would get it if they didn't come to Hargeon because of what I did at Juvia's home. Even if they did try to murder us three, every bit of it was worth it for what we have in store. After a few million pictures, the pair of mages decided to move on. Before anything remotely interesting or romantic happened,mother plan was put into action. I had recruited Happy and Lily to wreck havoc in the town. A whole road of houses had been set on fire. Of course, those who lived there had been evacuated and payed handsomely.
"Jellal. You understand what we must do as fairy tail wizards, right?"
"Of course." And with that, they were off. As they disappeared from our view, I could just see Erza requipping into her water empress armour.
"That's our queue!" I told my army. According to my calculations, we'd have just enough time to get everything set up while jerza extinguished the flames.
"Lisanna! You go get the two I decorated cakes! Rin! Go get the strawberries! As for me, I'll get the icing and the ring."
~shamazing timeskip brought to you by life, the universe and everything (42)~
Jellal's POV
It only took us a short amount of time to extinguish the flames due to Erza's magic. I didn't really do much. My job was supposed to be to evacuate the inhabitants of the flaming homes but they were completely deserted. This whole thing is probably Mirajane's doing.... I dread to think of what they've planned next. As we were walking back to where we were originally supposed to be, Erza requipping into her beautiful dress. It's a miracle that I managed to stop gawking at her! She can't know I think that.... WHAT IS GOING THROUGH MY MIND!?
"H-hey.. Jellal... Look over there..." Erza said to me while pointing a finger towards a certain cafe. "I can smell it from here..." With those words, Titania dashed off at full speed. What was she talking about that could make her run so fast? Oh. I know now. It's probably a giant strawberry "CAAAAAAAAKE!" Yep. I was right. "Jellal! Thanks for the cake!" Huh? Why is she thanking me? "And also... For the card...  Oh no... Suddenly, I began sprinting. If this were to go on like this, then, inside the cake, there might be... A ring. DAMMIT GIRLS! So that's why I saw them in the jewellers. Those evil ship demons were driving me crazy. Finally, I arrived just in time to see Erza halfway through a two tier strawberry cake which was perfectly ice in white icing and she had the icing smeared around her face. Thank Mavis! She hasn't found the ring yet.
"Say cheese!" Called a familiar voice. Oh crap.
"Muuuurrrrdddeeeerrrrrrr...." Erza replied. Well I can't say that I wasn't thinking the same thing. Mira, Rin and Lisanna were standing there bearing cameras and malevolent grins placed on their evil little faces. How dare they... Anyway, before Erza got to it first, I had to find the ring without her knowing it... Well this'll be hard. Suddenly, something came to mind...
"Erza, something feels off..."
"Nope. Nothin'." She replied between mouthfuls. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the trio of demons glaring at me intensely.
"But, Erza..."
"ERZA!!!! JELLAL!!!! WE NEED HELP BACK AT THE GUILD!!!! SHIP DEMONS, YOU COME TOO!!!" Natsu yelled. Him, Happy, Gray, Juvia and Lucy burst through the door. Saved!
"What is it?" Erza asked while standing up and shoving another slice of strawberry cake into her mouth.
"It's Wendy... She's missing!"
"Then we better damn find her!" Rin shouted while jumping out of the nearest window.
"Yeah!" Natsu followed closely.
"Why're you jumping outta the window, ya pyro?" Gray said while leaping after them.
"C'mon, Lucy!" Happy yelled while snagging the back of her shirt.
"Why take me?" Lucy moaned.
"Wait, Gray-sama! Juvia wants to come too!" Evidently, she had given up on not referring to herself in the third person.
"Let's go Jellal!"

Well, I'm done! Hopefully, I'll release the next chapter by either tomorrow evening or Monday morning. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please comment your ideas in the comments section. See ya next time!