Romeo and Juliet

WHY HELLO THERE!!!! I'm just gonna, like, start this chapter.... So... Like.... Enjoy!

Wendy's POV
"C'mon, guys! We gotta get her back! There must be a way! There HAS to be a way!" Despite Natsu's words, we all knew that Rin was never coming back. There simply wasn't a way to bring back someone who never existed in the first place. That had been a month ago and yet no-one had really recovered from the shock. All anyone did was sit around the guild, drowning their sorrows in booze. There hadn't been any riots lately which was a surprise since that's all that happened.
But Natsu on the other hand...
"Hey, Luce!"
He smiled through the pain.
He even smiled while he cried.
He knew that he had to get everyone to smile again or this endless shroud of greyness would never leave.
In a way, he was the smartest member of the guild.
"Wendy! How's it going?"
But nobody could smile the same again.
Not without her.
"Uhm... Everything's fine!"
"I'm just a little sad is all."
"Well, I can change that!"
But that doesn't mean we can't try.
"H-huh?"
"Yo! Romeo! Get over here right now!"
Natsu's POV
"I'm sure you can be happy! It's what Rin would've wanted, after all." I'm sure that my plan'll work.
"What is it, Natsu?"
"I'm sure you can cheer her up. She always smiles when she's around you! Now go work your magic!"
"N-Natsu!"
"Bye now!"
Mirajane's POV
"W-what? Romeo? What? What? What?"
Hmm.... Natsu ships Rowen too! And he's actually helping me with my job! HM... Ok! It's decided!
"Hey, Natsu!" I called while strutting over to him.
"What is it?" The dense pinkette asked.
"I saw what you just did with Romeo and Wendy. You're a natural at match making! So now I have a question for you:" I replied, "do you wanna join my ship army?"
"OK THEN!"
"WHOOOOOO!"
"What did you just admit to, flame brain!?"
"What didja just call me, Queen Elsa? Just so you know, I saw you singing let it go while wearing an Elsa dress and performing in your magic that one time."
"WHAT!? WHEN DIDJA DO THAT YA BASTARD!?"
"HEY!"
"YOU ARE SUCH A DUMBASS THICKO WHO'S PROBLEMATIC THEORETICALLY!"
"Your words are long and they confuse me! So I'm gonna ignore them."
"I don't really know what they mean either."
Ugh. I should probably stop them.
"Oh boooooys? How about we play a game of.... TRUTH OR DARE?"
Romeo's POV
"So... Uh... What do ya wanna do?" I asked Wendy. Natsu had pushed us out in such a rush that we didn't know what we were gonna do.
"I have no idea." Well that's helpful.
I think I'm missing somethings though.... "Oh crap! I left all of my stuff at the guild!"
"Oh! Me too!"
Within seconds we had already reached our destination. We shouldn't of returned.
"Oh, hey guys! Just in time! We were just about to play a lovely game of truth or dare." Mira said sweetly while holding bundles of magic cancelling rope. The whole guild (apart from Happy, Lisanna and Natsu who was cluelessly sitting around) was sitting in a circle behind her who were also constricted by these magical bounds. "NOW C'MERE!!!!!" Before we could run or hide, that demon had already captured us.
Wendy's POV
After wrapping us up in her strange ropes, Mira placed us uncomfortably close together in her circle. Then, she too sat down in her circle and began her sadistic, little game.
"Ok! So! If you refuse whatever you're asked to do or answer, you have to MARRY THE ONE I CHOOSE YOU TO MARRY. THERE WON'T BE ANY ESCAPING IT BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL IN ROPES." Well great. "So... NATSU. TRUTH OR DARE?" Poor Natsu ;-;
"Uh.... Truth." Bad move! But there aren't really any good moves either...
"Hmmmm.... Who do you LOVE?"
"Uh.... What's love? I wondered if I could eat but she said no..." .....wut? Is he for real? Mira seemed to be thinking the same.
"Don't play dumb, Natsu."
"Uh, Mira? I hate to break it to you, but he doesn't actually know what love is...." Happy murmured.
"Well, in that case, I instead have a request. Come with me."
Mirajane's POV
Natsu followed closely behind me. I led him to an isolated area where the others couldn't see us. "Natsu. I know you created the fire star ore when you crashed into the mountain. Please. I beg you. Lend some to me, will you? If you do, you don't have to have a truth or dare for the whole time."
"Uh, ok. Only if you do somethings for me."
"Sure! Name them. Anything."
"One- you tell me what you plan to do with it. And.... Uh.... What's the next number?"
"Uhm.... I think it's nine." I joked.
"Oh, ok. Nine is-" he fell for it? What a looser. "You don't make Lucy do anything against her will." OTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTP!!!!!!!!!!
"Fine."
Romeo's POV
Eventually, Natsu and Mira emerged from behind a door that I'd never noticed before.
"Ok, so.... Uhm..... Romeo! You know the drill." Whatever you do, don't pick dare! Don't pick dare! Don't pick dare!
"Uh..... Dare!" GODDAMMIT!!!
"GO SMOOCH WENDY!!!"
"N-no... Not like this...."
"What did you say?"
"I said... NOT LIKE THIS!"
Wendy's POV
Huh? What got into him?
"What do you mean by that?" Mira asked.
"I mean that this isn't how it's going to happen. Love comes freely and so should this. Let me take my time. This is important so I'm doing it MY way, not because I was forced to." WELP. MIRA IS GONNA SLAUGHTER HIM. NICE KNOWING YA, ROMEO.
Or so I thought.
Instead, all she did was give him an understanding smile.
"Good. It looks like you've learnt your lesson, my young Romeo. Now go release Juliet."
Mira released his bounds and he turned around to untie mine as well.
"Th-thanks Romeo..."
"No problem, Wendy."
"That was pretty brave of you."
"It was nothing, m'lady."
"So uh... What do you wanna d-"

It was gentle, but it was definite.

My first kiss ever was with Romeo.
Mirajane's POV
WHOOOO! AND I CAUGHT THE WHOLE THING ON CAMERA TOO!
"HEY, EVERYONE!" This is the least I can do after putting Rowen through all of that. "Look at this!" I cried while waving the fire star ore in the air. It was emitting a warm, scarlet glow. This, it only did in front of lovers who were meant to last forever. (A/n remember how it did that in the mountains in the presence of Jerza AND Nalu? ;) )
Then, she appeared before us all.
Rin's POV
"Heh. Thank you for giving me a second chance, Wildfire. I guess you're not TOO bad after all."

WHOOOOO! ROWEN! :D Nearly finished! Yay! Thanks for reading this! Also, a big thank you to anyone who bothered to read this far. I couldn't of got here without you. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any ideas, please comment them. See you in the next chapter!