Mira's games part 2

Hi guys! New chapter! Yay! Sorry, but I won't be updating as much as I used to because I'm also writing my new RoWen fanfic called 'Alive'. I would appreciate it if you read it and I hope you enjoy my new chapter!

Levy's POV

What... Just... HAPPPENED!? Natsu.... A-and Lucy.... W-what? When? WHY!?

"Yay! Now love rival is a love friend!"

"WHAT!?"

"Bunny girl has terrible taste..."

"You looooooooove her!"

"It's about time!"

"When did you....."

"So, are you dating?'

"Squeeeee!'

"MIRAAAAAA!"

"You guys have a but-load of explaining to do!"

It took a while for it all to sink in. However, when it did, I found that everything made sense. Natsu and Lu-chan broke apart from their passionate kiss in a confused "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?" Mira was grinning like a little demon in the corner and giggling like a little girl when everyone's mad blabber was halted by Erza Scarlet who's katana was pointed at Natsu's throat.

"Explain. Now." All eyes were on a startled Natsu. Lu-chan managed to sneak out of the room while Natsu was put on trial.

"A-aye! When we went into the p-palm woods for the couragemajig, a weird dodgy game came along like "hello! Kiss kiss fall in love!" And we were knocked out and when we woke up these glowing rubies were just there and they are magical weird crystals and they can't be broken and contact with them is a big no-no but then the dare.... And then.... Stuff....."

"Mira...."

"Yes?"

"You did this didn't you."

"Of course not! Why would I do such a thing?"

Rin's POV - *one monster ours battle later*

"So... What next?" Lucy had been retrieved and we resumed our games. We had given up on truth or dare and we had just about settled down.

"How about we let Lucy and Natsu choose since Mira 'vandalised their child-like innocence'?"

"YES." They said in sync.

"How about..... Errr......"

"Wow, Lucy. I will choose instead!" The fabulous me demanded. Before they could object, I yelled

"LET'S PLAY TAKE A SIP!" They all stared at me with a look of complete confusion. Natsu was the only one who understood because Igneel taught it to us so I gestured to him to explain the rules to these guys.

"We go round in a circle naming random things and, if you've done it before, you take a sip of beer. The last one to pass out wins." Proudly, I nodded my head at his flawless explanation.

"Bu-"

"TOO LATE! WE'RE PLAYING IT!"

"But Wendy and I are underaged!"

"Wendy's already been drunk before, Wendy! Deal with it!"

"Well. I haven-"

My body burst into flames and fangs burst from my jaws.

"JUST DO IT!!!"

"O-ok..."

The games began. Juvia (who insisted in dragging Gray along with her) passed around bottles of beer and re-joined the circle of mages. Erza, who insisted on starting, said "take a sip if you've been seen naked in front of your crush." Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza and Gajeel sipped their beverages. 

Next, Jellal, who was sitting next to Erza, said "take a sip if you've ever licked a dragon." Natsu, me and Gajeel hesitantly drunk a bit more.

Lucy was next. "Take a sip if you've ever nearly killed your crush." Lucy, Gajeel, Natsu, Juvia, Gray, Erza and Jellal drank their beer.

Then, it was Natsu's turn. "Take a sip if you can use magic."

"Natsu! How dare you? Are trying to get us all drunk?"

"Duh!" So, we all had some more beer.

Romeo's POV

Wendy and Carla have been drunk? I wish that I could've been there to see it happen. For now, I've got to focus on not getting myself drunk!

~fabulous timeskip bought to you by Lucy wearing a cat costume~

"Eeeeey Wendy!"

"So....d-dizzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy!"

"NATSU! WHERE DID YOU PUT THE BOOOOOOOOZE!!!!!!"

"Ahahahahaha! Look at your nose! It's soooooo itty-bitty and cute!"

"Dammit! How did I win the game?" Flamey guy said.

"Wwwwwhaaat game flamey man? What up, ladies?"

"Natsuuuuuuu!"

"Ack! Lucy!"

"I wuv wuuuuuuuu!"

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

Natsu's POV

Dammit! They got Romeo too! And now he's acting like a play-boy! I should of known that this was going to happen! Stupid Rin! Speaking of Rin, what is she doing? I walked past Gray who was... Drowning in an ..... Over-emotional puddle? Seriously... What is up with that? Anyway, I found Rin who had... Sprouted dragon wings..... And was flying around the room.... Yelling something like "is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's both! AHAHAHA! I'm hilarious, right?" A bit like a mix of Levy and Carla.... Weird....

"Naaaaaaaatssssuuuuuuuu...." Oh no! It's.... Lucy.... I am so dead.

"Y-yes Lucy?"

"Why are you looking at Rinny? Do I disappoint you? What did I do Natsu?"

"E-erm... Nothing? I was just checking on my stupid s-sister..."

"Am I not stupider enough than her?"

"No... You're stupid enough...."

"Then make me woof!"

"W-woof?"

The end! For now.... Anyway, I know what to write next and I hope to publish it by tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed this so far! I appreciate all comments and suggestions and I will see you next time! Also, please check out my RoWen fanfic that I'm working on! Bye for now ~ ❤️