Who's the real one?

Ok so fairy tail and it's characters are property of Hiro Mashima. Please support the official release. Btw this going to be a really weird chapter based on Jellal so yeah... Brace yourself!

Erza's POV

"What..... Did y-you just.... S-s-say?" Was he really coming? Was he? Well, it depends if she can find the right one! There is about fifty million or so in existence so what are the chances that she will get my one?

"Jellal is coming. Well, I don't know which one is the real one so I just brought all of them over here. Guys! You can come in now!" Mira is a witch. 

"She hasn't changed from when she was a hard core punk, has she?" Asked Levy. True. Just as she said that, thirty two Jellals came marching into the room.

"We are the ultimate league of Jellal."

"Ok, Erza! It is up to you to find your Jellal and not some other guy!"

"MIRA WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH YOU?" Practically everyone yelled (aside from Mira and the Jellals of course).

"I'M THE REAL ONE!!!" They all roared in unison.

"Ok. Challenge accepted!" Because what else was I going to do? So, one by one, I checked each Jellal. There were obvious fakes. Aka, I ran my hand through all of them really fast in hope that when I found the real one that I could give him a good, hard whack in the face.

~three hours later~

"Found you!" Finally! I gave him a great big punch in the face.

"Ow. Why? I only came here because Mira said that your lives were in danger! I made a trip from Edolas for this! Wrong one Erza. I'm Mystogan." Well, that's disappointing. Three wHOLE HOURS AND IT ISN'T EVEN THE RIGHT ONE OH MY MAVIS WHY!? And so, I carried on the long, rigorous search for Jellal.

~five hours later~

"OWWWWW! ITS ABOUT FRICKIN TIME! I TOLD YOU THAT IT WAS ME!"

"Ugh. So cliche. It has to be the very last Jellal I check! So, what do we do about these illusions?"

"I don't know. Ultimate league of Jellals, you are free to take your leave!"

~great time skip brought to you by the misinterpreted lyrics of deathnote 's opening~

Mira's POV

After a whole day of thoughtful planning, Lisanna and I have decided our next game of love. Forget testing the waters and dive right in! Tonight will be grand... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! "Hey, guys!" All of them (apart from Erza and Jellal who were catching up while cooking something which smelled quite nice) were practically being hypnotised by the TV lacrima. "How about you get off of your lazy butts and do a test of courage!"

"No!"

"Too late! We already set up the course."

"DAMMIT!" Yes! Victory!!!! I flashed them one of my sweet smiles and did a sneaky little wink in my lil sis's direction who returned the action.

"Everyone, outside now!" I dragged the TV addicts outside to the entrance to Palm Woods and Lisanna convinced Erza and Jellal to ditch the cooking and play the game of love.

"Mira and I will sort out the teams! The first one to the finish line wins but only if you don't get scared and run back here." Lisanna yelled with the Jerza couple in tow. This was gonna be grand! "Natsu, Lucy, you are team one!" She shouted. I'm so proud of her! Growing up to be just like me.

"But I want to be with Levy!" Lucy complained.

"Tough luck! Gajeel, you go with Levy! Also, anymore objections and..." I did a quick satan's soul take over. "And you have to answer to me!!!!"

"YES MA'AM! WE'RE SORRY THAT WE EVER COMPLAINED!" The mages yelped. Apart from team Jerza. After I changed back, I decided to ask Lisanna.

"Hey! Where are Jellal and Erza?"

"They already went into the forest!" Good! The more time we have the better.

"Ok! That's great! Romeo, Wendy, you are also a team. Gray, pair up with Juvia." She turned into a puddle. Oops!

"Ok! Ready, steady, GO!"

Hi! Again, sorry for the short chapter. But Jellal though! 😂 I ran out of ideas so I would appreciate any comments to help me. I would like to give thanks to my friend Lily who gave me a few suggestions on the Jellal part.