And the madness progresses

Hiya guys! New chapter! Yaaaaaaaay! Anyway..... I hope you enjoy. By the way, the next chapter or the one after the next is going to be a Christmas special. Whoooo! Let's see how that turns out...

Laxus's POV

Well, now that these idiots managed to drag me into this, I have no choice but to aid them in their quest to get out of these detestable forms.

"So, what now?" Asked Jellal who had blue fur.

"Well, duh! We find a way to get out of these forms!" Replied Natsu the smartass.

"Well, I got that.mthe problem is how we do it. Any ideas?"

"Nope." Great. Stuck like this forever. Just then, footsteps followed by a voice approached the room.

"I wonder if the boys managed to stay alive without us." Mirajane. It was her voice.

"Quick! Scatter!" I hissed at the felines. I hid behind the bar along with the other idiots who decided to follow me.

Lucy's POV

"Wow, that was awesome! I wonder where the boys wondered off to...." I thought outloud.

"Probably doing some weird, cryptic magic. Don't worry yourself." Erza commented in a relaxed tone.

"OHMYGODLOOKATYOUCUTIES!!!" Mira squealed. What is it this time? Romeo and Wendy returning from their date?

"Guys...... Look.........." Levy commented while peering over Mira's shoulder. The rest of us ran to the bar to see what the fuss was about.

"Oh my..." Hiding amongst the drinks was a bunch of adorable little kitty cats! After little discussion, we decided that we were going to keep them for ourselves. Yay!

"I'm taking the pink-furred one!" I don't know why, but I felt a connection to him... "I'm gonna call you... Hmmm.... Luke! After my favourite book character as a child."

"He reminds me of Natsu...."

"Shut it!"

"Juvia chooses the navy cat as it reminds her of Gray-sama! Juvia's gonna call you Glacier in honour of her darling Gray-sama's awesome magic!" The mad Mage yelled while snatching up the poor kitten while rubbing it against her face.

"O-ok..... I'll go for the black one." Levy decided. It slightly reminds me of  Gajeel.... "I'll call you... Matsuo after my favourite comic character."

"I'm taking the yellow one! Your gonna be called Strike!" Mira said while yanking the cat from behind the bar. Poor thing... Living with this demon....

"Hmmmmm..." Erza said while eyeing a feline that reminded me of Jellal in a weird way. " you're gonna be called Takami.... You're mine." Wow.... Poor cat...

The only one left was a green-furred feline friend which Lisanna claimed and named. This cat was called Yuki after her anime crush Yukiteru Amano. Weird....

Mira's POV

AMWAGAWDKAWAIIIKITTYYASYASYAS!!!

Natsu's POV

Dammit!

Gajeel's POV

What's going to happen to me....

Gray's POV

Lord have mercy on my soul! 

Lord: never!!!!

Awwww

Jellal's POV

Well, this'll be interesting....

Laxus's POV

God dammit!

Freed's POV

Oh my Mavis...

Mira's POV

KITTYS!!!!

Sorry for the super-short chapter! The Yuki thing was REFRENCES from true life events. Rio u get me. I've got stuff to do and junk to think about... Well, see ya!