Here, we part ways.

Hiya guys! I've nearly finished. Yay! I only have a few chapters left. I don't know what I'm gonna do without this fanfic ;-;. Any ideas? I was thinking I might start a Soma (soulxmaka). Please comment anything you want me to write. Enjoy!

No POV
"Uhm, Happy? Are you sure you know the way back?" Inquired the blonde celestial Mage.
"What would you do if I said that we're completely lost and that I don't know the way back to the guild?" the blue feline asked.
"I would DESTROY YOU!!!!!"
"NATSU! SAVE MEEEEE!"
"Just fly upwards Happy! Lucy can't do that!"
"Aye, sir!" And with that, he took to the skies.
"GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW, KITTY!" She waited there for a few minuets. But nobody came.
"Sorry, guys! Our navigator disappeared." All of Mira's ships and her army sighed.
"Well, may as well set up camp! It's nearly night."
~SHINGEKI NO TIMESKIP~
Rin's POV
After half an hour or so, we had set up camp. Levy used her magic to generate masses of wood so we didn't have to destroy the forest and Natsu lit the pyre. Gajeel sawed off a few chunks of Levy's woodsmoke we could use them as seats. The sun had gone down and everyone was sitting around the fire. Happily. How strange. That happiness wasn't even their decision. The first twinkling stars shone and dotted the navy, night sky. Finally, I felt like it was time. Staring up to the beautiful heavens, I made a vow. That night, I was going to tell them.
I was going to tell them the truth.
Mirajane's POV
Slowly, I started to look around the campfire at my work. Everyone seemed to be getting on better than they did before I organised that beach trip. I'm pretty sure that they could cannon pretty damn soon. The question is, who's closest? Who should I mess with today... Hmmm... I stroked my bootyful chin in wondering thought. I think that Romeo and Wendy are close to cannoning... They just need a little push from me...
... Or shove....
... Into each-other....
Wendy's POV
"S-so Romeo.... How's.... Uh.... Life?" I asked gingerly. Ugh! Stoopid me! I can't even talk to him properly.
"Uh... L-lifeish...l what about you?" Did he just... Stutter?
"Same...."
"Uhm, Wendy?"
"Y-yeah?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to-"
"NOW KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!" In a failed attempt to make us kiss eachother, Mira clonked our heads together. Now we both had headaches and a large amount of blood pouring out of our foreheads.
"OW! MIRA!"
Gajeel's POV
"RAWR! I STOLE YOUR SHOES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Great.
"WHEN DID SHRINP GET DRUNK?" I shouted. What a weirdo.
"IMMA GO WONDER IN DA WOODS NOW BOI AHAHAHAHAHHA BLEUGH!" Ew.
Rin's POV
Ah, love. It always fascinates me. That's why I joined the army. So I could learn what this curious emotion is. I guess it's similar to a form of it that a bro and his sister share. That's what I learnt when I was first set my personality and backstory the time I first intercepted this tale. It's just a shame that I had to leave so soon.
Heh.
I'm glad that I could spend my last day in existence with these weirdos.
Natsu's POV
From the corner of my eye, I could see Rin. And... Was she... Crying? Nah. Not my sister. Anyway, I had something else to concentrate on.
"Hmmmmmm...."
"NATSUUUUUUUU!!!!!!"
"H-HAPPY!" My lil exceed had finally returned.
"Miss me?" He asked.
"You bet I did! Anyway, I have a question for you. Mira has been blabbing to me about it a lot lately. What is love?" As I said this, Happy got this look on his face and started sniggering.
"Oh no! Too tired from flying! Can't answer! Ask Lucy!"
"O... K?"
Lucy's POV
"Hey, Luce!" Natsu was jogging over to me with Happy who appeared to have returned in tow. Happy was also wearing a suspiciously smug look on his annoying little face.
"Oh, hi Natsu!" I replied, pretending to ignore the annoying cat who was floating around like an idiot.
"Uhm, I have a question."
"Sure, go ahead!"
"What is love? Can I eat it?"
"Wot."
"Mira has been talking about it a lot lately. I asked Happy about it, but he said to ask you."
"HAPPY!!!"
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ugh! I'm gonna SLAUGHTER THAT CAT!!!
"Lucy! I want an answer!"
"UGH FINE! Love is a weird thing that you can't eat!"
"Well, if it's not on a plate, then it can wait."
Rin's POV
It's time.
"Guys. Stop." I barely had to say a word and the whole group fell silent. They wouldn't usually do that. It must be how Wildfire wanted it to be. Maybe she wants to rid her little 'fanfic' of me. How sickening.
"What is it, Rin? C'mon. You can tell me anything." A silent tear ran down my face, yet I'm smiling. How odd. "At least tell your brother."
"But that's the thing. You're not my brother. You don't HAVE a sister. I was just created to aid you. Tolrotect you until this story was over. To complete THEIR wishes."
"Rin, what're you talking about?" Mira asked.
"What I'm talking about is that we're simply marionettes playing at the fingers of someone who's writing all of our actions. We're made to happen by Wildfire. This all hasn't happened to the real yous. This is why I must go. I'm not real. I was only created as a side person. I am not and never was real."
"What are you... talking about?"
"I'm saying that I'm not real. I was randomly created one day. Heh. I knew you wouldn't understand."
"I never had a sister?"
"Correct."
"Then who ARE you?"
"I'm nobody. I literally don't exist. I'm only here to make a 'good story' for those who are interested in our, or rather YOUR, lives. I'm sorry, but here, we part ways."
"Wh-what?" I started to crumble.
"Bye."
"DON'T GO!"
"But Lucy. I never even came."
And then, I disappeared.
Natsu's POV
"N-no... It can't be...."

So... Like... The end? Idk. Six more chapters left! Yay! Idk what to do after this tho ;-;. Any ideas? So... Like.... Bye? Hope you enjoyed? See you next time?