Beach survival skills

Fairy tail and it's characters are property of Hiro Mashima. Please support the official release.

Gray's POV

Finally, we were Palm Beach Resort. Or more of what's left of it. Apparently, it had been demolished years ago! I wonder why...

"What now, gramps? Where are we supposed to stay?" The pyro maniac asked. That was something that we'd all like to know. Where were we supposed to stay?

"Well, now that we're here, I would personally like to stay for a while so let's make the most of this and change this into training!" The midget replied.

"And how are we supposed to do that?" Asked Levy.

"Mira!"

"Yes master. We will all be in the same teams as we were when we arrived." Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Juvia turn into a puddle. "Use magic to build a shelter including a girl's dorm, a boy's dorm, a kitchen, a bathroom and a living area. Master has TV lacrima in his beach hut and each team gets one. There is a near by shop where you can purchase food and drink. You are free to use any resources on the beach. Ready, GO!" And, with that, Natsu punched my in the face.

"Wha- why?"

"I got bored." Of course, one thing led to another and we began to battle it out on Palm Beach. That was until Erza came along and gave us a whack in the face. Why was she so grumpy?

"Attention! We should start planning this out." Titania yelled. "Lucy, summon Taurus and get him to cut down some wood."

"Yes ma' am!"

"Juvia, control Gray's stripping habit! Gray, you help her!"

"MOTHER OF MAVIS! NOT AGAIN!" How do I manage to do this EVERY FRICKIN MINUETE!? Erza was yelling out various instructions which I wasn't really listening to. My job was to create a barrier from the sea and make pathways to transport heavy materials. Juvia just sat there, staring at me. Creepy! But her weird habit is just part of what makes Juvia herself.

Levy's POV

I definitely had one of the hardest jobs. Most of the resources (discluding wood which Lu-chan and Taurus provided) were made using my magic. Erza would shape it perfectly and Gajeel put most of it together. We chose the palm woods on the beach to create our house because the trees were unusually sturdy and there was less sand. Wendy and the exceeds bought food and transported various lacrima which Makarov was handing out to the teams from the relaxing hut that he just happened to own on the beach. Natsu was busy cooking food while we worked our asses off.

"Guys! I think I burnt it again!" Seriously what on earth does Lu-chan see in him.... Honestly...

"Good going, flame brain! Congrats on burning our food yet again!"

"Clothes, Gray."

"Gah!" Lisanna, Mira, Gray and Gajeel were in charge of putting the house together which wasn't a very bad idea! They were actually doing a pretty good job of it as well. To be honest, I have no idea how this relates to survival skills. We've already done this in Mt Hakobe! Is there some other possible motive that the master has?

~Glorious time skip bought to you you by Jellal's eye tattoo~

Wendy's POV

"Wow! You guys sure did a great job of it!" I felt kind of disappointed in myself for not doing that much.

"What do you mean you guys? You helped too! If it weren't for you, we would of gone hungry because SOMEONE kept on burning the fish he caught." The blonde haired wizard narrowed her eyes in Natsu's direction.

"What? Its not my fault that the fish didn't cook the way I wanted them too! Blame the fish, not me."

"What the actual hell, Natsu."

"What?"

"Anyway, can you keep a secret?" Lucy asked.

"Sure! You can tell me anything!"

"Well, you know how Mira is always blabbering on about 'ships' and 'cannon'? Well, I think that she's going to try to get some of the guild members to date each other during the trip! Why else would we be sharing a room with these idiots?" Lucy explained.

"Good point lucky for Erza, though, Jellal isn't here so the dating demon can't bug her too much." At that moment, Mira decided to speak up.

"Oh, Erza! I forgot to tell you, Jellal is coming for a visit!"

Again, sorry for the short chapter but HOLY SHIT! ITS 4:10AM!!!!! Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed the chapter. I appreciate any comments or ideas that anyone could give me. Bye!