The joys of being a cat: Freed and Laxus

Hi guys! I'm finally back and here to make a few new chapters. BE PROUD DAMMIT! Well... Let's just get started.

Freed's POV

Lisanna was bringing me back to her home in her arms along with Mirajane and Laxus following closely behind. Mira seemed more concentrated on playing with Laxus than walking home while Lisanna had a one track mind set on her goal: her home. Apparently, Elfman had arrived there previously. I wonder what he'll make of us....

"Mira! Stop playing with Laxus and keep walking!"

What.

Did.

She.

Just.

SAY!?!?!?

"Now look what you've done, Lisanna! Freed looks terrified! I bet it's because you said that. I said that we should wait until we got back!"

So.... They always knew?

As if she were reading my mind, Lisanna said "yes we always knew," In a soft tone "and we decided to bring you two home with us because A: you're the only smart ones aside from Jellal and B: beca-"

"BECAUSE WE THOUGHT YOU COULD HELP WITH MY SHIPS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Mira screamed. What is up with her? I wonder what Laxus sees in her. Speaking of Laxus (well, more of thinking of Laxus but that sounds weird and speaking of sounds better...), I decided to take a glance at him and see how he was handling this.

Leaping onto Lisanna's head, I peered over at said dragon slayer to see his calm and composed figure sitting calmly in the crazed shipper's arms. How could he manage to keep calm when a flipping ship demon was holding him!? I will never know how he does it.. I guess that's just one of many reasons that he is such a great wizard.

Jumping back into the warmth of Lisanna's welcoming arms, I continued staring onwards. Wait... How did they know our identities?

"By now, you'll most likeLy be thinking about how we knew who you were." Mirajane said. MIND READERS!!!! Slowly, I nodded my jade, furry head in agreement. "Well, I'm afraid that you'll have to wait until we arrive back home to find that out."

After a few minutes of endless walking and an unnerving silence, we finally arrived at the Strauss's residence. The house was slightly bland and... Well... Normal. Nothing particularly stood out from the outside. Recently, as fairy tail has become so famous and popular, some wizards have degraded the outside of their hous in order to avoid paparazzi. The public have grown mad and out of control which obviously meant more freaks out there are willing to do their creepy stuff, therefore, the duller the house, the less likely people will think that you live there.

Mirajane stepped in front of Lisanna and I. Producing a golden key from her bag, she brought her hand up to the door and unlocked it. Despite the appearance from the outside, the house was a magnificent sight to behold. Shelves full of books and recipes were imbedded in many of the walls. A fancy chandelier hung from the ceiling, scattering shards of glassy light all over the oaken floor. It was truly a sight to behold and it filled me with.... Determination.

~wondrous timeskip brought to you by my terrible undertale refrence. If you know what undertale is, have a gold star 🌟~

Laxus's POV

After a brief tour of the Strauss trio's house, we all hurried into Mirajane's room where they told us about how they knew our true identities.

"Ok, so what happened was that it was Rin, Lisanna and I who left the book out near Natsu. Also, because of the fur colour, it was easy to tell you apart from the others." Mirajane explained. Honestly, it came to me as no surprise that those girls would do something in order to make their ships cannon. That's just what they do.

"Mirajane, should I do the thing?"

"Yup! Go ahead!" With a few murmured words, I was filled with a strange sensation within my throat.

"Try speaking now."

"O-ok...." I said, this time, in the human language. How did they do that?

"Ok so what I'm going to say is that, before we change you back, we need you to help us do one more thing." Lisanna told us.

"Which is?" Inquired Freed.

"We're planning to have a girl's night at Juvia's in which you're all invited to. Instead of being our pets, you two will be our accomplices."

Thanks for reading this! Sorry again for not updating that much.... I'll try and do more recent ones. Please comment your ideas and I hope to see you soon in the next chapter. Bye!