The stripper and the stalker

Hiiiiii! Nearly finished! Can't wait! But I'm also sad about this ending... I'll miss it... I wish I could continue writing it and I wanna keep the adventure going but if it gets too long I'm a fraud that people will loose interest in the story and that would be sad... If it gets enough views or comments, I might add a bit more onto it. But I don't think I will. I love all of you guys! Now enjoy!~

Natsu's POV
"R-Rin? Is it really you?" Ice princess asked.
"Yep! Believe it!" I answered.
"No-one asked you flame brain!"
"WHADDIDYA SAY, SNOW CONE?"
"Heh. I'm glad to see that you haven't lost your spark!"
"So... How ARE you here? Fill us in." Levy said.
"I can explain it a bit."
"Oh? Go on then Mirajane."
"It's got something to do with what Rin knows as the 'author'."
"..."
"..."
"Is that all you know?"
"I knew that the fire star is what you call a 'plot point' so I assumed that this had some use in our 'story'."
"Correct." ... What is going on? "Also, I believe that 'the author' aka wildfire liked me being a 'character' in this 'story'."
"Ok, I'm confused. Who cares. LETS PARTY!!!!!"
"WHOOOOOOO!"
Mirajane's POV
Well, now that I've got Rin back, I can finally concentrate on my ships. Lately, Gruvia hasn't had that much action, however, my ship senses are tingling...
While my head was stuck in the clouds, along came Wendy and whispered something in my ear: "Hey, Mira. Juvia's leaving... I think something's wrong." Whipping my head around, I saw Gray having a conversation with Rin and he looked strangely... Happy. I decided to take action immediately.
"JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING GRAY FULLBUSTER!?"
"A-asking for r-romance a-advic for J-J-Juvia?"
"GOOD GO GET HER TIGER!"
"Y-yes ma'am... Do you know where she is?"
"She's probably at that place by the river that she loves. Be careful. If she has sad emotions and falls in, she'll turn to water and you'll never get her back."
"Aye, sir!" Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Happy growling.
Lucy's POV
She looked... So sad... I had followed Juvia to see if she was ok... It appears she isn't... Then, I saw him. Gray had come with Mira stalking him from the shadows while videoing the whole thing. Creepy! What a weirdo... Then, she spotted me too. A creepy smile spread across her face. Oh Mavis....
"Do you wanna join my army?" She asked when she finally reached me.
My answer was definite.
"No."
"Why were you following her? Are you a secret ship demon?"
"No."
"Then why? Were you planning on pushing her in? Mean."
"No! Nothing like that!"
"Just tell me!"
"I... I was worried about her...."
"Yeah. Right. Believable."
"Sh-shut up!"
"I will if you do too. We're messing up the audio of my video."
Juvia's POV
"Juvia! What're you doing here?"
"G-Gray-sama?"
Rin's POV
"I found you, creepy eavesdroppers."
"Eek!"
"Making a video are we, Mira?"
"Yep!"
"Awesome! I want in!"
Gray's POV
"Look, with Rin back there, I was just asking about something... Something important..." I told her firmly.
"What is it, Gray-sama? You know you can tell Juvia anything!" she said.
No more running.
I can't turn back now.
I will tell her here
And
Now.
Levy's POV
"There you are Lu-chan! I was wondering if you've seen Ga-"
"SSHHHHHHH!!!!" Said Rin, Lucy and Mirajane.
"What're you doing?"
Beckoning me over, Mirajane answered: "We're watching Gruvia cannon!"
"I WANT IN!!!"
Juvia's POV
"Well, it's just that.... Uh....." Gray-sama began.
"Mh?"
"No turning back...." Gray-sama murmured.
Natsu's POV
"There you are! I couldn't get through the window. Did you lock i-"
"SSHHHHHHH!!!!" Said Rin, Lucy, Levy and Mirajane.
"What is it?"
"Gray!"
"Juvia!"
"Cannoning!"
"There!"
"I WANT IN!!!"
Gray's POV
"Heh... This is harder than I thought this would be..." I mumbled while Juvia gave me an inquisitive look. "Just promise not to freak out....ok?"
"Ok, Gray-sama. Juvia promises!"
Gajeel's POV
"Shrimp! There you are! I wanted to tell you that I lo-"
"SSHHHHHHH!!!!" Said Rin, Bunny Girl, Shrimp, Salamander and Mirajane.
"What is it?"
"Gray!"
"Juvia!"
"Cannoning!"
"There!"
"OTP!"
"I WANT IN!!!"
Juvia's POV
Gray-same didn't say anything for a few seconds. He just... Stood there.
"Well? What is it?"
Romeo's POV
"There you all are! Wendy's a while away, but we need to tell you th-"
"SSHHHHHHH!!!!" Said Rin, Lucy, Levy, Natsu, Gajeel and Mirajane.
"What is it?"
"Gray!"
"Juvia!"
"Cannoning!"
"There!"
"OTP!"
"Any minuet now!"
"I WANT IN!!!"
Gray's POV
"I-I.... I....." What was I doing? SPIT IT OUT ME!!!!
Wendy's POV
"Hey, Romeo, I've been looking everywhere," I called, "lets tell them n-"
"SSHHHHHHH!!!!" Said Rin, Lucy, Levy, Natsu, Gajeel, Romeo and Mirajane.
Strolling over to and crouching by the herd of people surrounding the bridge, I asked "what is this all about?"
"Gray!"
"Juvia!"
"Cannoning!"
"There!"
"OTP!"
"Any minuet now!"
"They're gonna totally smooch each-other's faces!"
"I WANT IN!!!"
Juvia's POV
"Gray-sama? Are you ok?"
"Y-yeah... Maybe.... I just... Can't find the words...."
"You don't always have to use words to who something."
Gray's POV
Sh-she's right! I don't need words to say this! But... That would be harder... If I screwed up then... That would be the end of it. Well, it would be a nice end to my happiness, I guess.
"Gray.... Sa-"
Juvia's POV
A-am I dreaming? Is this reality? I pinched myself to check. I'm awake. If this was a dream, I would never want to wake up. So, it's true. Gray-Sama really is... Kissing me?
Mirajane's POV
"WHOOOOOOO!" We all cheered as I saved the video and sent it to literally everyone in the entire world.
"WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE!?" They cried in unison.
"I CAN HEAR WEDDING BELLS!!!"
"MAKE THIRTY, NO FORTY, NO, NINETY BABIES!!!"
"OTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTP!!!!!!!!!"
"YAY! IT FINALLY CANNONED!"
"YOU'RE NOT GONNA CALL ME LOVE RIVAL ANYMORE!!!"
"THIS IS A GLORIOUS DAY!!!"

Well... This chapter's done, I guess. Sorry that the cannoning isn't described very well. I've always been a loner and have had zero romantic experience T-T
Well, I wouldn't say that.
My boyfriend moved to a different country so...
Yeah....
Haven't really had that much romance in my life.... I'll try better on the next chapters.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time.