Buried in the moment (and some books)

Hey! I'm writing another chapter yay! Why did write that.... Anyway! Excuse 3272 for not writing fanfic! I've been training for this thingmajig. Great excuse, right? Anyways... Let's do dis! Enjoy :D

Mirajane's POV
Welp, that was disappointing. Just as Romeo and Wendy were about to CANNON, Natsu set the ground on fire. I used a spell to jumble up their memories so they think they kissed eachother but that'll wear off pretty soon probably. But Natsu and Gray started fighting and everyone be evacuated. Well done, boys. Ever since then, Rowen can't talk to eachother without:
1. Stuttering
2. Blushing
3. Randomly having something to do and running off
4. Not making eye contact
5. Falling off their chairs
Hopefully they'll cannon soon. Anyway, I have a meeting with Lisanna and Rin about our next plan. This one'll be sure to stir some things up... Ha... Haha... MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
Lucy's POV
"Lets not t lets do that again..." Natsu grumbled. He was still feeling motion sickness from a few hours earlier. What a weirdo. Erza and Jellal were off on an S class job while Mirajane's army were plotting something worrying. Wendy and Levy were off to get some ingredients to make a cake with for Erza as a surprise. Who knows why we agreed to do it. Romeo, Gajeel, Gray and Juvia, who was staring intently at "Gray-sama" were sitting no with me. Gray, Natsu and Gajeel were sitting together because Mira is in charge of clearing up the mess made by the boys and she threatened them with videos and torture if they didn't get along. Who knows why they're sitting with me though. I think it was Natsu who came here first though for who knows why.
"Miss me Lu-chan?"
"Levy!"
"Hey shrimp."
BAM!
Wendy was with her too then.
"H-hey.... We got the ingredients for t-the cake...." I turned around to see Wendy who was blushing deeply and Levy who was currently being treated as a doll by Gajeel.
"PUT ME DOOOOWN!!!"
"No way in hell, Shrimp." What a weirdo. Dropping her bags, Levy kicked Gajeel's face in with a jungle savate which she learned from a manga (noragami I think it was...) and stormed out.
"BYE."
Levy's POV
Ugh. I'm so sick of Gajeel treating me like a little girl. Running through the maze of the tangled streets of Magnolia, I tried to find somewhere where nobody could find me throwing a temper tantrum about such a childish matter. Then, it hit me. What would make me happier... Than buying a heck load of books? Great idea, me! Luckily, I had my money with me. Time to buy a heck load of books and not care about how I'm supposed to get them home!
~fabulous timeskip brought to you by Gajeel's non-existent eyebrows~
"That'll be 120987 J!"
"Thank you!" I replied.
"Come again! But first, I think you should figure out how you're gonna leave with all of those books..." After paying the money which I don't know how I got, I realised something. How was I supposed to get these home!? Well, great. I could try picking them up, but I don't think I could pick them all up without my arms snapping like bread sticks. Great.
Gajeel's POV
"Shrimp? Shrimp! Where'd ya go? Ugh. Why'd ya have to be so small? I can't find you." I'd been looking for quite a while. How far could she run? Maybe I shouldn't Utd ask some weirdos that happened to be here.
"DAMMITWHATHOW!?" Never mind.
"Hey, shrimp."
"DIE IN A HOLE!"
"Yeesh. I was just gonna ask if you wanted any help with your books."
"I CAN DO IT ON MY OWN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH." She attempted to pick them all up at once. It didn't end well. "EEEEEEEK!"
"NOW are you ready to accept my help?"
"Ugh. Ok."
~another glorious timeskip brought to you by my attempts at exploding the earth~
"Thanks for helping me with moving my books back, Gajeel."
"You're welcome, half-pint." After giving me a sassy glare, she began to stack her books around her room again when...
"LEVY, WAIT-" I was too late. She was already buried in her books. "Well, how many times has this happened today? Two? Nine?" Piling the books which trapped shrimp in api,e in a corner, I revealed her slightly shocked face. "Why the shock, shrimp? I thought you were u were used to this."
"You called me Levy."
"Well, it's not like it matters."
"Tsundere."
"Midget."
"Ugh, I can't see!"
What.
Mirajane's POV
"What are you doing?"
"RUN!"
Levy's POV
"Well OK then."
Natsu's POV
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
"Just tell her!
"Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Stoopid Happy.
"Its not that simple, Happy."
"Yes it is!"
"What is?"
"HI LUCE AHAHA...." Dammit plz nu.
"Hey, Lucy! Natsu has something he wants to tell you~"
"NO HE DOESN'T SLEEO NOW ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ."
Lucy's POV
Well ok then.

Heya guys! Soz for short chapter. Idk what to say here... So... The end! I hope you enjoyed this. Comment ideas for the next chapter pls! C ya next time :P