Return to chaos

Hey guys! A new chapter for a random fanfic... This will be quite short and hopefully pretty awesome so yeah.... Enjoy!

Erza's POV

"GAJEEL! WHAT THE HELL!?" I awoke from my amazing dream (totally  not about Jellal 0///0) to be met with these rather loud words being screamed by an outraged blue-haired mage. Levy. Sluggishly, I opened one eye to observe the scene playing out in front of me.

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT, SHRIMP! IT WAS YOURS!" Bad move Gajeel....

"WELL, EXCUSE ME! AT LEAST I'M NOT A FREAKING PERVERT!!!" Sooooo predictable. And then Gajeel returns it with....

"And HOW exactly am I a pervert?" Now what will Levy say...

"DON'T HUG ME IN MY SLEEP!" ....wut? Time to step in.

"Gajeel.... You did what now?" I questioned the cowering idiot.

"I-I did nothing ma'am! I swear on my life!" 

"You swear on your life? You better have a really good reason for awakening me and shocking Levy or this "life" of yours that you swore on will be awfully short. Explain!" Just as I lifted my sword to Gajeel's throat, I was interrupted by Lucy.

"I hate to break it to you, Levy, but, for once, Gajeel is right."

"Thank y- WAIT, FOR ONCE!?" Now, that came as quite a shock.

"Lucy, explain." I demanded in a stern monotone.

"Y-yes! Well, what happened is that we were watching the movie and Levy got a bit scared. She resided on Gajeel's lap and lay in his arms facing away from the zombie jump scares. Eventually, she fell asleep like that and Gajeel mustn't of wanted to move her as she was asleep and didn't want to risk awakening her. Simple." 

"Makes sense..." I commented. I guess that I shouldn't be so hard on Gajeel.

Gajeel's POV

"I WAS RIGHT!!!" I yelled triumphantly! Whoa, that word was big! Well, as I was taught by Levy, I'm a great deal smarter... WHADDAYMEANILOVEHERSHUTUPSTUPIDBRAIN!!!!!

Levy's POV

"I... WAS.... WROOOOONG!?!?" Dammit...

~timeskip brought to you by Carla's tea cup~

Mira's POV

After master assembled the guild to the beach, I began the disappointing announcement.

"Attention all! I would like to tell you that we will be heading back to the guild due to SOME OF US FIGHTING TO MUCH AND FREEZING IVER THE SEA AS WELL AS BURNING DOWN THE FOREST OH MY MAVIS PEOPLE CONTROL YOURSELVES! We will be departing from the beach shortly. Please pack all of your belongings and meet back here. That is all." My announcement was shortly followed by various moans and sharp stares at Natsu, Rin and Gray. 

"You heard her! Get packing!" 

Soon enough, the beach had been emptied of the idiots as we began to head home.

~one boring walk back to the guild in which nothing really happened in later~

Lucy 's POV

"Pleeeaaaaasssseeee!"

"No means no Natsu!"

"I promise I'll not kill everyone! Pretty please?"

"NO!" Yet again, Natsu was getting on my nerves.

"Sorry, but this is a girl's night out. GIRLS." Mira yelled at the idiot boys. Shortly after arriving home, us girls had decided that we'd had enough of these idiots' behaviour and we're going to have a girl's night out. And guess who wanted to tag along? The boys!

"All that we want is ONE NIGHT without you guys." Levy announced to the idiots. Juvia, Rin, Mira, Lissana, Erza, Levy and I had begun to walk towards the doors of the guild so that we could get ready for our evening.

"All that we want is some girl's time!" Shouted Lissana.

"But we want to co-ARGHWHATTHEHELL?" Gajeel's face was met with Erza's sword.

"Let's go guys." And,neither that, we slammed the door behind us.

Jellal's POV

Honestly, I wasn't bothered by the fact that the girls wanted to leave for a while. What DID bother me was the idiots that Erza had left me with. What did I do to deserve this?

"Hey, Natsu! What the heck are you doing with  book? Asked a slightly under-clothed Gray.

"Reading, genius! What else would I do? Eat it?"

"Knowing you, you might."

"What did you say you little-"

"What's it about, Natsu?" I asked the dragonslayer before things got out of hand.

"It's a weird spell. Can't really understand it though..."

"Let me see that thing for a minuet." I requested. Our conversation must've sounded interesting as Gray, Natsu, Gajeel, Freed and even Laxus were now crowded around the ancient script at the present time.

"I think that I may be able to read it..." Said Freed. That's right! He's great at weird text like this.

"Please read it aloud."

"Okay. Harakana hasuna mikana harata.... Tatsana?" As the last word left his mouth, an odd aura emanated from the book, and suddenly, everything went black.

Natsu's POV

When I woke up, I was surrounded by... GIANT CATS!? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WHILE I WAS ASLEEP!?

"Flame-brain! You're awake!" A dark-blue cat asked me. What? They can talk?

"Sorry! Me no speak cat! Goodbye!"

"Natsu! It's me, Gray!"

"What? Slants eyes, that's you?"

"Shut it flame-brain!"

"Yup! It's you..."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Just so you know, I have absolutely no more ideas for this story's next big event. Please help! Anything would do! My ideas have completely run dry... Actually, I do have one more thing but that will be for nearer the end... Anyway, please comment your ideas below for a new event. The next chapter will be coming shortly but I'm exhausted by life exploding in my faces do stuff happening. It's actually quite tiring! Oh whale 🐳🐋 See you next time!