Unexpected [Available]

Dear Diary,

Liam Payne was my best friend. WAS. Before he auditioned for the X Factor, we were inseparable. We did everything together. We planned to grow up and your children would be best friends. Well, things didn't go as planned. Liam was a great singer, and he decided to audition for the X Factor. I supported his decision and was backstage to cheer him on and give him moral support. I was there when he got turned down the first time and gave him your shoulder to cry on. I was there to convince him to go again, years after he was turned down. I was there to scream on top of your lungs with him when he got through. I was there the whole journey through. It's 1 year after Liam went on tour, and left me behind with a promise to keep in contact and call you everyday. But I guess promises are made to be broken. Liam always said that the best way to communicate your feelings was to write them down. That's what I'm doing right now. Liam also said music was a great way to express your feelings. That's what I did. I started uploading videos, of me singing songs that related to my feelings. Let's just say that went way better than I intended. My channel was marked official, and I have over 4 million subscribers - and counting. Thankfully, I have Donna (aka my partner in crime) by my side. She supported me, like I supported Liam. I don't think I would ever leave her, which is why I don't understand why Liam left me. Maybe he has his side of his story. I have mine. Maybe we have to combine stories to reveal the truth. I guess that's what fate wanted me to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So basically the plot I have in mind is that Liam is the famous popstar, you know, with One Direction and all. Diana (writing the diary entry), uploads videos of her singing on YouTube. Soon, a record company contacts her, asking her to sign a contract. Diana starts off releasing singles, and goes on tour with a band: One Direction. (I don't think I plan on Diana and Liam being a thing... probably Liam and Donna... and Diana is with someone else) 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So yeah, there you go. I haven't uploaded in 2 months. O.o