The Message on the Balloon [Available]

Alisha Madden is just a normal girl...with no friends and no family. However, she always stays happy and positive. So what happens when she sends a message into the air, and Niall Horan just happened to find it? Will they meet each other? Sparks fly, and unfolds a new chapter into Alisha's life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: The Balloon in the Sky

Alisha's POV:

My name's Alisha. Alisha Madden. I'm 19 years old, working part time at Starbucks. My family died in a car crash back when I was 15 years old. Since then, I have been living by myself. I live in London, in a small two roomed house.

BRINGGGG... BRINGGGGG.... BRINGGGGGGG

I groaned and rolled over, pressing snooze on my alarm clock. I closed my eyes and decided to give my self 5 extra minutes to sleep. Just as I was about to go back into dreamworld, my eyes shoot open. This is the day. I have decided one month ago, that today, I will release my balloons. I got up, and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I came out, I slipped on a white loose sweater, and some light wash jeggings. I paired my outfit with dark blue toms. Then, I sat at my desk, took out a white card and wrote down my wish on the front side. On the back side, I wrote my name and my house address. I tied it to the string of my ballons. I read my card and smiled. I grabbed my phone, car keys, and the balloons and went to the beach.

----------------------------

I stood at the side of the beach, looking out into the sea. My hair was blowing gently in the wind, and my hand held the balloons. I looked up at the sky, took a deep breath, raised my hands and gently let go. I wached the balloons fly away, and prayed for my wish to come true.

----------------------------

Niall's POV:

I was on my way to Nando's to get food for me and the lads, when I out of the corner of my eye, I see something floating towards me. I looked up at the sky, and saw a bunch of balloons floating down. I immidiately reached out and grabbed it. I read the card dangling at the end of the balloon.

I wish....I wish that I would have someone to talk to. Someone who would be there for me, to cheer me up when I am sad. Someone who I can share all my problems to. Someone who I can rely on. I don't care male or female. I just need a friend. Not three, or two, but one. Just one is enough. I want someone who would be with me through both happy times and sad. Someone...

A small drop of tear fell from my cheeks and dripped onto the card. I quickly flipped it over in hopes to see who the card was from.

Name: Alisha Madden

Address: Baker Street 221 District 4 Floor 5 Flat 25 London (A/N: I dont' know the format of addresses in London, so I just did whatever. hahah. )

This girl seems like she's sad... I don't know what's going on with her. But I'll help her. Yes. I will. I'll bring the lads over to her house tomorrow and surprise her.

---------------------------------------

"I''m back guys!" I yelled.

"Wow, Niall. How much did you order?" Zayn walked in.

"Everything on the menu. Times two..." I replied.

"That's a hell lot, Niall." Harry said.

"FOOOODDDDD!" ran in Louis.

"SUPERMANNNNN" Harry yelled.

"Heyyyy, you stole my line." Louis pouted and faked cried on Zayn's shoulder.