Changes [Available]

Zayn have not been truly happy for a long time. His life as a famous band member had got to him lately. Constantly rushed from concerts to photoshoots to interviews to award shows to meetings. It's just too much for him. In the public, he has to put on a fake smile, to prevent rumors from going around. The only thing in the world that keeps him alive are his daily Skype chats with his girlfriend, Katrina Harrison. But when Zayn is spotted with another girl, rumors erupt about Zayn cheating on Katrina. In order to make things right, Zayn decided to take a break to patch things up with Katrina, as well as to visit his family. However, when this idea of a break grows into something more, will Katrina be able to convince Zayn to stay in his band? Or will Zayn take a break forever?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Always wished things would turn out different? Well, it's time to make your own story!

IT'S BEEN THREE MONTHS SINCE ZAYN HAS LEFT. I CAN'T EVEN. D":

No hate on Zayn please. We'll have to support him no matter what he does, as long as he's happy. That's what real friends would do.

I know Zayn's fiance is Perrie, but I wanted to switch up the characters. Sorry if that offended you!

hazzababygurl

xx