Were We Meant to Be? [Available]

Ever since I have met her, I have asked myself: Were We Meant to Be?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: When We First Met

Alisha's POV:

Sitting on the couch watching some morning cartoons, my phone lit up.

-----------------------------------------------

Phone Conversation:

Lexi: Hey Leesh.

Me: Heyy.

Lexi: Wanna meet at Starbucks and chat for a bit?

Me: Sure. Meet you in 30 minutes?

Lexi: Alrightyyy. See ya.

Me: See ya. Love you.

Lexi: Love you too. Bye

-----------------------------------------------

After taking a short shower, I slipped on a black muscle tank that said "One of a Kind". I also put on my favorite high wasted shorts. I grabbed my phone, wallet, and house keys. I had decided to walk that day since it only takes me 5 minutes. Walking into Starbucks, I see my friend Lexi, sitting at our usual table in the corner. I waved at her, and pointed at the counter, indicating that I was gonna order something. I smiled at the guy behind the counter, and ordered a peppermint hot chocolate.

"Coming right up, babe" he winked.

"Thanks" I said, trying to ignore how he called me 'babe'.

He gave me my drink along with a small paper with numbers on it. Uh.. is that his number? Talk about awkward moments...

"Um... What is this?" I pointed at the paper.

"My number, of course. Call me" he winked.

"Sorry to disappoint. But I'm taken" I lied.

"Really... Who's the luck guy?" he said with disgust.

"Oh. His name's Bob, and he's really good at being invisible."

"Invisible?"

"Yeah.. Like now, you know? He's standing right beside me, but you just can't see him." I smirked.

"Are you saying that this 'Bob' is imaginary?"

"OMG. YOU ARE SO SMART. HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?"

"Um....."

"Cya" I did a toodles wave with my fingers, cuz i'm just cool like that.

I turned and immediately bumped into a human wall.

"Ohmigod. I'm sooooo sorry."

"It's okay."

Wait. Hold it. That voice sounds Irish... THE IRISH ARE COMING! Sheesh, Alisha, concentrate... that's not even a phrase. I looked up and saw Niall Horan standing in front of me.

My eyes widened. OH. MY. SKITTLES. "Uh. S-s-sor-ry for bumping in-in-to y-y-you." I quickly walked off to avoid further embarrassment.

Niall Horan's POV:

The girl looked up. Damn. She was beautiful. She had brown wavy hair that stretched down to the middle of her back, and beautiful hazel eyes. Suddenly, her eyes widened. "Uh. S-s-sor-ry for bumping in-in-to y-y-you." she stuttered, and quickly walked off. I couldn't help but continue staring at her back, while she scurried off to the corner of the store.