Adopted [Available]

Getting kicked out of the house, standing up for Harry Styles, adopted by One Direction. Wait, what? ADOPTED BY ONE DIRECTION? Yes, this is when my whole life started to change. To good or bad? Both maybe...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: A Bizarre Day

So, before I begin. Maybe you should know more about me. My name's Kylie Smith. I'm 14 years old, with only one dad. My mum passed away when I was 10, and my dad has been in depression since. Everyday, he would yell insults at me. But not once, would he lay a hand on me. I don't have any friends at school, I'm always bullied, but I still try to stay happy and positive.

"YOU B*TCH! GET OUT. GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE. NOW!" my dad yelled. Tears were running down my cheeks, I was just trying to help. I was cooking dinner for me and dad. But I ended up burning the food instead. I quickly ran up the stairs, threw my clothes, phone, and earphones into a small bag and left the house. I walked slowly, chin up, looking at the sky, tears running down my face. I decided to go to Starbucks. It's the only place where I can have peach and quiet.

"OMGGGG. ONE DIRECTION, I LOVE YOUUUU." a big crowd of screaming girls were surrounding Starbucks. So much for peace and quiet, I thought. I sighed and walked towards Starbucks. I really wanted a peppermint hot chocolate...

"HARRY, I HATE YOU. YOU ARE SO UGLY! WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN THE BAND." I heard a girl yell. I gasped. Oh no she didn't. I thought. I don't know who One Direction is.. but my biggest pet peeve is when someone yells hate. I know how it feels like, I can relate to them.

I walked towards the girl who said it, and said: "Excuse me. What did you just say?"

"I said, I hate Harry. And he doesn't deserve to be in the band. Plus, he's so ugly." she smirked.

"Oh, and YOU deserve to be in the band?" I asked.

"Well.." she said.

"That's what I thought. Oh, and next time, you probably want to think about yourself first before yelling insults at someone." I said.

"What?"

"Oh, you know... Cuz you just called Harry ugly, then aren't you just insulting yourself?" I asked.

"Um..."

"I mean, Harry would totally look hotter than you if he was a girl." I said.

This guy came up to the girl, and looked at me.

"Wassup?" I asked him.

"Shut up, you b*tch. How dare you speak to her like that." he sneered at me.

"OMG. Are you okay? Do you need to go to the mental doctor or something like that?" I smirked. I knew how to take care of people like this.

"No, I don't need to go to the mental doctor."

"But...but...I thought you just called me a b*tch..." I said.

"Yeah, I did." he said confused.

"But...you're not my son!!" I said.

"What?"

"Aren't you a son of a b*tch? But I'm not your mom, so how am I a b*tch?" I smirked.

"Let's just go, Clara..." he muttered to the girl beside her.

I watched them go, and turned towards the guy crying. He must be Harry, I thought... I walked up to him, and hugged him tight.

I whispered into his ear: "Don't let them get to you. You are perfect for all I know. I don't know who you are, but you will have to be strong. Okay?"