Sex Lessons with Vanessa [Available]

I looked into my locker mirror, and reapplied lipgloss, before driving home from school.

*Um.. Vanessa?"

I turned around, and saw the geek of the school, Calum. I raised my eyebrows in a questioning look.

"Can... I t-t-talk to y-y-you?" he stuttered.

"You have exactly 5 minutes." I replied, closing my locker.

Now, you might know me as the queen bitch and slut of the school. Well... that's partly true. Sure, I sleep around with different guys every weekend, and often go to the club on a daily basis, but I have my own reasons. My mom died when I was only 6, so I only had my dad to live with. My dad grew abusive over the years after mom's death, blaming that it was my fault of her past. I was lonely and miserable, without a real family. But then David came along. He was my first boyfriend I ever had. He had made me believe that love still existed in the world. It turned out I was wrong. He had used me only for sexual reasons, and I was devastated when he broke up with me the morning after I had hooked up with him. Like he made me believe love existed, he also made me believe love does not exist. If love didn't exist, what was wrong about sleeping around with random guys? Nothing.

"Well, you know how people bully me because I had never kissed a girl before?" Calum asked in a low voice.

"Duh, of course. Everyone in the school knows." I rolled my eyes.

"Uh..so... Iwaswonderingifyoucouldkindateachme?" he blurted.

"What? Can you please speak properly? I have somewhere to be at." I said, clearly annoyed.

"Could you teach me?" he sighed.

"Teach you?"

"Yeah. Teach me how to kiss a girl, and to have sex." he blushed, looking down at the floor.

"Sure. But this doesn't mean anything." I smirked, and walked out the doors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Ahhhh. Yep. CALUM!!! :) :) :) 5sos appears! So most stories I read was where the guy teaches the girl, so I decided to switch.