A Message (A/N)

Okay, before I begin, this ISN'T a story idea. It's just something I've kept in for a long time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a huge fan of One Direction, and haters bother me a lot. I completely understand that everyone has different opinions, and haters are just a part of a celebrities's life. But what bothers me the most is when they come out and comment hate, telling people to kill themselves, or they aren't worth it. If you are one of those people, you have to stop. Just because you are behind a computer, doesn't mean no one would know who you are, and you're free to say whatever you want. Please don't say anything on the internet that you wouldn't directly to the person in real life. Also, this isn't just for haters. Fans too. All you fans out there, listen carefully. DO NOT. I repeat, DO NOT go and tell haters to kill themselves. Please don't. You didn't like it when they told your idols to kill themselves, so don't do the same to them. Just let them be, and report their comment. You shouldn't be hypocrites, because that's just the lamest thing you can do. Now, now now. You fans gotta understand that celebrities are humans too, and they can do whatever they want. I've seen fans hate on celebrities just because they changed their HAIRSTYLE? Like what?! Seriously? They have a life, and the freedom to do whatever they want, including changing their HAIRSTYLES. They don't have to go through every little detail in life with hate comments being thrown their way. Let's just let them live, and accept them as who they are, okay? We shouldn't hate on their relationship with their girlfriends. Instead, we should be happy for them. If they are happy, we should be to. This brings me to the next point. If they hang out with another girl, THIS DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE DATING OR WHATNOT. Seriously. Let them live a little okay? They don't need different dramas every single day of their life. They go through all the hardwork to give us good music, so we shouldn't treat them like this. Okay, now some of you may say: "BUT THIS IS THEIR JOB, IT'S THEIR JOB TO GO THROUGH THE DRAMA. THEY CHOSE THE DRAMA WHEN THEY SIGNED WITH SYCO." Let me just say, NO they didn't. They didn't CHOOSE THE DRAMA. They chose the job they were passionate about. They wanted to produce good music for everyone to enjoy. If you don't like their music, fine. Whatever. I don't care. But please don't tell them to kill themselves and that they are SHIT and WORTHLESS. It disgusts me how some people say these things for HUMOR AND FUN, just to see how fans would react. Simply just don't listen to their music. For me, I really don't think Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are good influence to children. But I still respect them, and I still listen to their songs. You have to understand that all these celebs deserve respect, and maybe even a little peace at times.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

^^^ Sorry for the rambling.. Some of it doesn't really make sense, but I just HAD to get it out.

:D :D :D :D :D