chapter 28

Skylar's POV

I get dressed and I walk downstairs and Stacie is running all over the house packing and I'm laughing. Yes! I made sure to keep her busy so, she would forget and have to hurry and pack.

" Babe!" I yell.

" Bedroom!" He yells from upstairs.

Huh how did he get in the room? I was just in there.

I go back upstairs and he's laying on the bed resting. I sneak in and lay next to him and give him a kiss.

" babe? " I say smiling.

" your pregnant?" He says.

" no! At least I don't think I am. " I say laughing.

" I love these kids but, they drive me crazy. If we have anymore it better be one" he says and I laugh.

" what if its twins or triplets" I say and he gets a scared face.

" we'll keep them of course but, no more kids after that" he replies and I smile.

" So, I'm taking Stacie and James to Vegas. Do you want to come also?" I ask.

" yeah sure. " he replies.

We go downstairs to ask the kids who wants to come.

" alright everyone. Daddy, is coming to Vegas also so, you can either come or stay at Mimi's and grandpa's. If you come then that means working" I say.

" Mimi and Grandpa's" Erica and Jase says.

" I wanna go" Mary says.

" alright then go and pack then sweetie. I'm going to go drop your sisters and brothers off and when I come back we are leaving" I reply and pick up Shay.

Jesse, puts the kids stuff in the car and I buckle them up. I get in and drive the four kids to my parents.

I take Shay and Erica takes Drew. Jase, grabs all the bags and we go in. Jase, takes the stuff upstairs and I take Shay, into the kitchen where my parents are.

I Put Shay in her high chair and Erica feeds her some apple sauce. Erica and Shay are like best friends. Erica, loves being her little mommy.

" Mimi!" Shay says.

" hi Shay-shay" my mom replies.

" where's the other three?" My dad asks.

" They, are going with us to help on the mission" I reply.

" what's the mission?" My mom asks.

" I guess right now there is a lot of young girls selling themselves to older men. So, Stacie and Mary are going undercover with me and we are going to act like we are 'working' and the girls will tell them their age and if they say they don't care or something the girls will take them to a room in the hotel where cops will be hiding until the doors closed" I reply.

" our little girls are not doing that!" My dad says.

" yes! They are they want to and they are getting paid good money. You don't have to like it if they do that's fine and nothing's going to happen we are just bringing down the sick people" I reply.

With that I leave and head back to my house to get them.

Thoughts? Do you agree with Skye or her mom ?or as the kids call her Mimi.