Chapter 1

Skylar's POV

I'm Skylar, I'm 21 years old. I have blondish hair. My natural hair color is Black. I have brown eyes but, I'm not a nice girl. I can hurt you if I want to.

I walk into my bosses office and sit down.

I see a girl with red hair in a skinny jeans, a blue top, and black boots.

I then see two guys one with dirty blonde hair and brown hair.

" you wanted to see me?" I ask taking a seat next to the guy with brown hair.

" Yes, Skylar this is Tamara, Jake, and Jesse." She says.

" Okay, what do they have to do with me?" I ask.

" They, are your new partners. All, four of you will work together. " She replies.

" Okay, as long as I still get the big jobs" I say.

" We, were talking about you guys going slower but, since you have a mouth to feed and all four of you guys are hard working people we will give you the harder jobs still" she replies.

* in Skylar's Office*

" what did she mean you have a mouth to feed?" Jesse the brown hair guy asks.

" I have a two year old daughter. She, lives with me but, she's with her dad right now. She, goes with him while I work" I reply.

" Awe, what's her name?" Tamara asks.

" Stacie, I wanted something that started with S and something kinda unique" I reply.

" Your names Skylar right?" Jake asks.

" Yeah, Skylar or you can calk me Skye " I reply.

" I'm Tamara, you can call me T or Mara" She says.

"I'm Jacob but, I go by Jake" Jake says.

" I'm Jesse and I don't really have a nickname" Jesse says and I smile.

" how old is everyone?" I ask.

" I'm 20 almost 21" Tamara says.

" im 23" Jesse and Jake say.

" how old are you Skye?" Jesse asks.

" I'm 21 I'll be 22 soon though" I reply.

" so, you were 19 when you had your daughter?" Jake asks.

" yeah, I got pregnant with her in my second year of college. I took a gap year so, I have another year left" I reply.

We get to know each other and then tomorrow we get our assignment.

Thoughts?