Chapter 13

Skylar's POV

Its now December 20th my due date. It totally sucks I'm so uncomfortable and all I want to do is see my baby girl already. I get up and walk downstairs. Jay, is at work again and I'm at home with the kids.

I set blankets and pillows on the floor and lay them down. Maci and Amanda then come over. Maci, has Bentley and Jayde. Amanda, has her twins Erica and Jase. Jayde, is 8 months and Erica and Jase are 2 years old.

Maci, puts the kids on the blankets and so, does Amanda. We, then sit on the couch and watch " Scooby doo" that's all they ever watch.

" how are you hanging in there sweetie?" Amanda asks.

" I don't really know. I'm so, sore and I'm so uncomfortable. I'm tired and I feel like getting sick. " I reply.

" who's gonna be in the room with you?" Maci asks.

" You and Amanda " I reply.

" really no Jay or Jesse?" Maci replies.

" nah I don't want them there in the room during delivery" I reply.

" yeah that's understandable" she replies.

" are you excited?" Amanda asks.

" yeah its gonna hurt though. " I reply.
" true" Amanda replies.

We, watch movies all day and Melanie didn't come. Christmas, is in a few days. Let's just hope its soon though.

Sorry its short I'm very tired cuz its 6:07 A.M so, I'll update tomorrow, well today. Oh you know what I mean.