Chapter 9

* two months later*

Skylar's POV

Its July 3rd and we are moving to a bigger house.

Its a 8 bedroom house, a pool and Hot tub, walk in closets and bathrooms, a huge kitchen, a playroom, a guestroom, and a huge yard to play in outside. Someone built the house and then sold it to us.

I'm four months pregnant and we are having another girl. We, have everything packed already. We, have my brother, Maci, Taylor, Monica, Ben, Jesse, and Jake.

I pick up Mary and Stacie. I take them to my car and put them in. I drive to my parents house.

I take them out and I carry Mary. I unlock the house and go inside.

"mom? Dad?" I yell. I haven't seen them in three years.

I put them on the couch and go upstairs. I open the bedroom doors and I find my parents but, not the way you want to see your parents. I shut the door and go downstairs.

After, a few more minutes they come downstairs.

" Hey" I say.

" Skylar, honey I'm so happy you came. Can I give you a hug?" My mom asks.

" uh yeah after you wash your hands" I reply and pick up Mary since, she starts crying.

" I already did dear because, I know you" she replies.

" no mom you don't know me. You never did all you and dad knew about me growing up was that I was your daughter. " I reply.

" we do know you Skye!" My dad replies.

" Okay how many months am I?" I ask.
" six" my dad replies.

" OMG! I'm not that fat! I'm only four months" I reply.

" your having a boy?" My mom replies.

" Again no!" I reply.

" honey you have taken our grandkids away. At least give us a chance to get to know you better and our granddaughters" he replies.

" why so, you can disown me again?" I reply.

" no okay that was a mistake. But, you were nineteen when you had the baby " my dad replies.

" I would never disown Stacie or Mary if they got pregnant at 19 like I did" I reply.

" we really are sorry" my mom replies and they hug me.

" so, is Mary yours?" My dad asks.

" yeah we adopted her in may on Stacie's birthday. She's, only one almost two and Stacie is three now" I reply.

" oh! Well do you have a name for the new baby?" My dad asks.

" No not yet. "I reply.

We, then leave and they help us move. Once, we move we unpack and put stuff together.

Thoughts?