Chapter 22

This whole book is dedicated Peep5770 and 99 percent of these ideas are hers. Thanks again girly for being so supportive of this book and for understanding and everything

Skylar's POV

It's been two months since Melanie was taken. It was hard at first but, I know I'll find Melanie and when I do I'll kill the bitch who took her.

I get up and go downstairs.

" Hey" Jesse says.

" Hey, how's The mystery girl?" I ask.

" What are you talking about Skylar?" He asks.

" the girl you slept with. Tell her hi and maybe you can get engage to her next" I reply and walk out. I grab my keys and leave.

I got an email from someone and it was pictures of Jesse and some girl.

I get in my car and drive to the uncover agency. I stepped down and gave my best friend manager.

So, now I go on missions like I wanted.

I walk in and a couple guys life look at me and I glare at them.

I go into the main bosses office and sit down.

" we know who has your daughter" she says.

" then why don't you guys have her?" I ask.

" because, we need you to go undercover and figure it out. We don't know where Katie is. We think she changed her name and Melanie's. You need to change your name and everything and go undercover. The person we think is her is having a party tonight. You need to go to Miami. Its a fancy party so look nice. You'll be with Natalie and Tamara" she replies.

" whatever as long as the bitch goes down" I reply and walk out.

* two hours later*

I've got my bags packed and I look at Jesse.

" I'm not saying cancel the Wedding but, we need to postpone it. Just tell me the truth and I won't get made I promise" I say.

" it was after Melanie was taken. You were in surgery and they said you only had a 20 percent of surviving so, I went out and got drunk. I guess I met a girl and things happened. I left that morning and haven't seen her since" he says.

My phone then goes off. I answer it since, its a block number.

" Hello?" I say.

" momma?" I hear Melanie say.

" Melanie? Is that you? OMG I miss you baby girl" I say and look at Jesse. I then out my phone on speaker so he can hear.

" I love you momma " she says and then Katie gets on.

" Hello Skylar" She says.

" Hello bitch" I say in a bitchy tone.

" now is that how you speak to someone whos taking care of your daughter" she says.

" please. Once, I find you your gonna wish you were in hell. Remember, its my job to kick your ass" I reply and hang up.

I say good bye to the kids and head to the airport with Natalie and Tamara.

We, will change our names and everything when we get to Miami.

Thoughts? Sorry its short.