Jebediah

Everyone was filing back into the locker room when I arrived. The peewee players gathered around their bags on the floor to take off their skates as our players went to their stalls. Cara, the other trainers, and I walked among the team analyzing their physical conditions and tending to their concerns.

"Did you block more shots with this wrist, Steve?" I asked, wrapping it up again.

"Maybe," he grinned, "These kids have hard shots." I gave him a dirty look and he chuckled.

"It's not funny, Steve-"

"It's not funny, Steve," he mocked.

I glared at him again. He was looking over my shoulder and nodding at someone, which pissed me off some more. I started to turn around, but then someone behind me grabbed my ass. I yelped, jumping into the air and landed to see Claude running away, the tips of his ears as red as his hair.

"Claude Giroux," I scolded. Steve mimicked me and I turned to glare at him. He smiled innocently and mimed tracing the halo he wished was above his head. I frowned before turning back to Claude who was seated in his stall, casting me a pleasant smile that suggested that he hadn't done anything wrong.

"You're supposed to be a good example," I chastised.

"Yeah, Claude, a good example," Steve called from behind me.

"Shut up, Stevie", Claude shot back. Then he turned to the kids, "Listen here, boys, don't touch any girl's ass-"

"Claude!" I exclaimed.

"Er, butt. Don't touch any girl's butt," he looked up at me to see if I was happy with his correction. I glowered at him and he sighed, "Don't touch any girl unless she's your girlfriend." I raised my eyebrows, "Don't touch girls un- just don't touch girls. They have cooties."

I smiled and nodded. Wayne and some of the other guys snorted, but I silenced them all with glares. Cara was laughing softly, shaking her head as she worked with Wayne. They murmured things to each other and I smiled, turning back to Steve.

"Ice this," I tapped his wrist.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," he rolled his eyes.

"Sure, give me sass, Steve Mason, but don't come crying to me when you can't play," I chided. He rolled his eyes and started packing up his stuff.

"Hey, uh, Miss. Gerard, I think I'm injured," Claude smirked at me across the hall after I exited the locker room.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to him, "What seems to be the problem, Mr. Giroux?" I asked.

He leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "I think my dick is swollen."

"I guess I'll see what I can do for you when we get home," I replied at equal volume.

Claude winked, "You always make it better."

I shook my head, "I'll see you in the car." I turned away and walked toward my office. I saw Cara in front of me and I jogged to catch up with, tapping her on the shoulder when I reached her. "Good luck."

"Thanks, girl," she blushed. I smiled back and we parted ways.

I grabbed my jacket and my purse from the office and met Claude at the car. His eyes grazed over me and I could feel a heat building in my gut. Our ride back to the house was silent, but sparked with an unseen electricity. I glanced sideways at him and he met my gaze, hunger in his eyes.

Claude made it in the house before I did and as soon as I shut the door behind me, my back was pressed against it. Claude's lips collided with mine and he started pulling off my jacket. I unzipped his Flyers jacket and pushed it off of his shoulders. He was working on my polo and once it was off, he lifted me off the floor and pushed me against the door with his hips.