I'm Sorry

When I got in the car, I noticed that it was later than I had thought. I drove quickly to a nearby Starbucks, bought some peppermint hot chocolate and a scone for breakfast, and sped to the arena for practice. The guys were already on the ice when I got there, so I poked my head out onto the bench to see how things were going. Everyone seemed fine. Simmonds waved and I nodded. My eyes flicked to Claude, my heart racing, but his back was turned to me. I didn't want to interrupt practice to talk to him; I could wait. I turned and walked back to my office, letting myself in and hanging up my coat before setting my keys and my breakfast on my desk. I sipped the hot chocolate and bit into the dry, crumbly pastry while looking at our schedule. The game was tomorrow, so the coaches wouldn't be too tough on the guys.

The door closed and the lock clicked. My gaze flicked up to find the intense brown gaze of Claude Giroux. I stood up, "Claude, I'm sorry-"

Claude crossed the room in three quick strides and backed me up against my desk. He captured my face in his big hands and pressed his lips roughly against mine. He kissed me with raw hunger and lust. A switch flipped inside me and I responded with full force, tangling one hang in his copper curls and pulling him down to me. One of Claude's hands gripped my waist and the other swept everything off of my desk with a clatter. He began pulling at my polo.  I released his hair and yanked his jersey up over his head, barely breaking the kiss. Claude took off my shirt and put his hands under my butt, sitting me up on the desk. I helped him shuck off his pads and I reached for his hockey pants. Claude chuckled darkly, "You're just as eager as I am."

"Fucking right I am," I muttered, trying to focus on getting the damn pants off of him.

Claude got the rest of his pads off and reattached his lips to mine. He slid his tongue along my lips, requesting entrance. I took his bottom lip between my teeth as an answer. Our hot breath mingled as our eager fingers worked on the other's pants.

Claude's  fingers trailed up my bare back, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind them and he unhooked my bra. He pulled it off of me and threw it aside. Then he began kissing down my neck, sucking at the skin there and leaving marks.  I tried to bite back a moan because we were just down the hall from where the rest of the Flyers's staff was. The thought of the other guys being a few paces away made my heart beat faster; the risk of getting caught making our encounter more fun. 

Claude brought his lips back to mine. He lowered me onto the desk and climbed up after me. My arms wrapped around his neck and I stared deep into his eyes as he entered me. "Goddamn," he moaned.

He was bigger today than he had been a few days ago when we had slipped away from the team in Vancouver. My eyes rolled back in my head. "Oh, fuck, G," I gasped.

"Shh," he scolded, placing a hand over my mouth. My fingernails dug into his back. Claude hissed, but kept going. The desk shook under us, but we didn't stop. He slowed down to tease me before speeding up again. My fingers trailed over his sweaty skin and I kissed the hand covering my mouth. Claude's ginger locks were falling in his eyes, but he didn't look away from mine. My back arched and my hips met his continuously. My heart was pounding against my ribcage, aching to reach his, which was beating just as hard. Claude and I reached out highs and he collapsed on top of me, sweaty skin sticking to sweaty skin. Claude lifted his head and held himself above me so he didn't sandwich me into the desk. "I'm sorry, I was a dick yesterday," he kissed my forehead.

"That was certainly one way to apologize," I was still breathless.

"I needed to touch you; I needed you to still be mine," he replied, his brown eyes searched my face, clearly hoping that I wasn't still mad at him.

"Of course I'm still yours," I stroked his face and kissed him softly.

"Good. I would miss you too much if you weren't," he flashed his crooked grin and pulled me up.