Pre-Game Nap

Claude reached across the table and took my hand, rubbing his thumb on the back of it, "Something wrong, babe?"

"Hmm? No, I'm fine. I just saw an old friend today and I started reminiscing," I replied distractedly.

"The good old days?" He mused and I nodded. "So, was it Hannah? Or maybe Rachel?"

"No," I said quietly. He and I both knew Hannah and Rachel wouldn't show up out of the blue and visit me at work; the only people who visited me at work were hockey players. "It was Neal."

"Mhm," Claude's lips tightened into a line.

"I didn't know he was coming, but he just wanted to check in," I explained.

"Hey, babe, don't worry about it; I trust you. It's the flirty brunette I don't trust," Claude flashed me a brilliant smile.

"Oh, I know," I grinned back, "He can be pretty flirty."

"So can I," Claude replied through a bite of grilled cheese.

"Yeah, especially when you talk with your mouth full," I teased.

"I suppose it would depend what my mouth is full of," his gaze met mine and I could see the lust in his eyes.

"Wouldn't want to tire yourself out, Giroux," I smirked, standing and taking our dishes to the sink to wash them.

"Tell me something dirty, Stella," he demanded in a low voice, following me to the sink and leaning on the counter in my line of sight.

"These dishes are dirty," I replied sarcastically. Claude laughed and started drying what I had washed. I could feel his eyes on me and it sent chills up my spine. He could melt me with a word and send me spiraling with a glance, which is why I loved him; he made me feel wanted. He was also the king of foreplay.

Claude finished drying the plates and then smacked my ass with the towel. "So that's how you're gonna play, hmm?" I challenged.

"I know you like it, Stell," he whispered. I cupped my hands under the faucet and threw some water at him. It hit him in the face and I laughed at his shocked expression. The next second he had me backed up against the counter and he was kissing me hungrily. My fingers were in his hair and his hands were on my hips. Claude ran his left hand down my thigh and pulled my leg up and held it against his hip. He trailed his lips across my jaw and down to my neck, sucking at the skin there. I could feel his hand sliding under the hem of my shirt as he teased his way up to the clasp of my bra. I tugged on his earlobe with my teeth and he groaned, "Dammit, Stella." He hardened against me and my mouth formed an 'O' in surprise; he was moving quickly today.

"Upstairs," I commanded, not that I was in the position to be ordering him around. Claude hoisted me off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He charged up the stairs, and threw me on the bed in our room, eagerly undoing his belt. I pulled my shirt over my head and moved farther up the bed.

"Way to be a tease and leave all the hard work for me," Claude's pants hit the floor and he crawled up the bad after me.

"I like to watch you work," I smirked.

He reached my hips and slid my pants and panties down and began kissing up my legs. His tongue slipped between my folds and I let out a moan. He worked me for a minute and then moved up my body. Claude was ready to go, but I had other plans. I pushed him onto his back and pulled his shirt up over his head. He smirked up at me and gave me cocky a 'what are you going to do to me?' look. I leaned down slowly and kissed him softly on the lips. He kissed back, hard. I slid my tongue between into his mouth and reached down to stroke his package. He moaned into my mouth and tried to roll us over, but I pushed him back down.