Chapter 23 Addendum

• Dedicated to To everyone that read this story

Lost at Love By LadyDawn

 Addendum

TammyLee went on to get her masters degree in fine arts she now owns her own studio right next door to The Southern Trinket Shop. Tammy moved in with Kaley after she graduated college they have a cute two bedroom house one street over from Ted and Amanda.

Ted and Amanda had two more children twins, a girl and a boy that looks just like Ted. They are all healthy happy and all doing well . The Southern Trinket Shop now has a second floor and Annabelle runs that store all by herself with Tanya helping to run the first level.

Annabelle married Jake they had two children of their own two beautiful little girls that she bring to work with her all dressed up in little Victorian dresses.

Tanya married Ray but alas still no children but they are happy anyway.

Now Rosanne and Charlie on the other hand they have their own baseball team, ok just kidding they have 5 children 3 girls and 2 boys and Charlies club

is still the hopping place to hang out at.

All and all everyone did really good for themselves in the end and they were all happy and at Christmas time they all had to stop meeting at momma's house because there were too many of them so they all meet at the club and momma and Amanda do most of the cooking with Annabelle and Tanya with Rosanne helping out with all the children.

This is the end of the story for now, I hope you enjoyed me telling you all about my life and everything that happened to me and my friends, so of it was rough to remember repressing bad memories but in the end I lived happily ever after. In case you forgot my name it is Amanda Marie Henderson Thank you once again for reading my story.

THE END!