Epilogue: One Year Later

((So I totally forgot I had to write an epilogue. Sorry guys! I hope you still love me. But here it is. I can finally say that the Forever books are over. I'm quite sad. But my Niam book is starting so I'm not too sad. Hopefully you all read it after this story :) 

Also, there will be a person mentioned that you guys should know instantly. I wanted to change her name but I figured that it would be best to keep it the same. If you are confused you should understand in a few paragraphs. Love you guys <4))

~~Louis's POV~~

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" Eleanor shouts from the other side of the door while knocking like she is the whole police force. "You get out here this instant! You will not be late to your own funeral! I did not drive all the way across town to watch you be late for your wedding."

After finishing doing my bow tie, I talk over to the door and unlock it and let Eleanor in. She shoots daggers at me with her eyes. I smirk at her and make my way to the bathroom to do my hair. 

"Don't you smirk at me, mister!" She states rather sternly. "You know one of the conditions of you, Harry, and Darcy getting your own place was that you would be on time to your wedding since I wouldn't be there to wake you up."

"I know, Eleanor. I know," I say rolling my eyes. "Gosh you are more freaked out more than me and I am the one getting married." I smile at her in the mirror and she sticks her tongue out at me. 

"You know how I am. I just want everything to be perfect. We have known each other for forever. I never thought the day you got married would happen so soon. I am so overwhelmed," she says. She walks up behind me and takes the comb out of my hand. She runs it through my hair a couple times, somehow fixing what I couldn't. 

"Well then you can probably imagine how I am feeling. Can you believe that just a couple years ago Harry and I hated each other, and now we are getting married?" As I ask the mostly-rhetoric question, my mind flies through the time Harry and I spent together, and apart. The first day we met; the summer he left; the day he said he loved me, too; our first date; the day I thought I was watching him die; the day he asked me to marry him. 

"Well, you are finished, Lou," El say, breaking me from my daydream. I look in the mirror and see my hair is perfect. My clothes are perfect. So far this day, is perfect. I turn around and hug Eleanor tight to me. Squeezing like my life depends on it. 

"Thank you, El," I say as I release her. "Thank you for everything. I don't think I would've gotten through high school without you. I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Lou," she places a kiss on my cheek and then walks out of the bathroom. "Now we have a wedding to get to!" She shouts from my room. I laugh and follow her. 

We walk down the hall and enter the kitchen where my mum and sisters are waiting for us. When we walk in everyone stares and as if on cue my mum starts crying. I rush over to her and cradle her in my arms. 

"Gosh, mum, it's okay. We aren't even at the wedding yet," I say to her. She laughs through her tears and looks up at me. 

"I know, I know. It's just...my little BooBear is growing up. First he moves to London, then he gets engaged, then he adopts a little girl, now he is getting married. God I am getting old." She starts crying again and I continue to hug her. 

"Okay, okay. Jay you are going to get tear stains on his tux. Please break apart," Eleanor says, using her arms to separate us. She pulls me away from my mum and towards the door. She really knows how to ruin a mother-son moment. 

"Could everyone please make it towards the door? We have a wedding to get to," Eleanor states crossly. She spins around with her hands on her hips. We all see her death glare and know she isn't joking. Simultaneously we rush to the door and out of it, making are way down the sidewalk to the limo.