Chapter 10: Another One Bites the Dust

((Hello my loves :3 I hope you guys are doing well. So I was thinking I should have a nickname for you guys. Kinda like how we are all Directioners. yeah I can't think of anything but if you guys have any ideas just comment them.

Speaking of commenting, I haven't been getting a lot of them. There have been a couple of people who comment here and there but that's it. I wan feedback. I crave feedback. It's my crack. So please just take ten seconds to leave a comment after the chapter to tell me what you think and anything you think I need to improve on.

Enough of my rambling here's the chapter :3))

~~Louis's POV~~

"Where are you going Hazza?!" I shout down the long, dark hallway. I just saw him run down here, where'd he go.

"Haz, where are you?!" I shout down the hallway, my voice echoes off the walls. I force myself to run down the hallway. As much as I run though, I don't go anywhere. It's like I'm not moving.

"Hello?" A voice says from down the hall, "is somewhere there?"

"Haz, is that you?" I yell back to the voice. I break into a full sprint down the hall. Eventually I come to an end and there's a door. I open it and I'm met by woods.

I step out of the doorway and find myself in the middle of a forest. In the distance I see the top of a building, a gazebo. Immediately I know where I am in. I'm in mine and Harry's forest, on our path.

"Help..." the same voice from earlier echoes through the trees. I run in the direction where the voice comes from.

"Haz, hold on! I'm coming!" I scream as loud as I can. Please let him be okay.

"Help..." the voice says again. This time closer. I know I must be getting closer.

I dive through some bushes and find myself in the park. In he distance I can see a body on the ground. I rush over and stand above it.

Harry is laying on the ground, still and lifeless. No he can't be dead, he can't be. I crouch down next to him and check his pulse. It's there, but very faint.

"Hazza, HazzaBear! Please wake up!" I whisper to him. I shake his body gently. A moan escapes his lips and his eyes flutter open. He looks around, dazed and confused.

"Oh gosh Haz thank god. I thought I was losing you. Come on we need to take you to a hospital," I put my arms under him so I can pick him up bridal style.

"Ew! Don't touch me! Put me down!" Harry shouts. He wiggles out of my arms and falls back to the ground.

"Haz what's wrong? You are hurt. You need help," I say reaching towards him again. He scoots farther away from me.

"I'd rather die then get help from a fag like you!" He screams at me. My eyes fill with tears and I lose my breath.

"Haz..." I say softly, trying to not break down.

"Don't call me that! You gross, disgusting pig! Get away from me!" He yells. He manages to stand up by himself and runs away, back into the forest.

I'm left there alone. After I see this silhouette disappear in the trees, I let the tears go. They cascade down my face like a waterfall and I let them.

Suddenly my body starts to shake and I feel a weight on my shoulders.

"Lou! Louis!" A voice pierces through the darkness. My body shakes some more.

"Louis wake up!" The voice shouts at me again.

My eyes shoot open and are met by golden brown ones. They belong to Zayn. I sit up and look around the room. I'm at the apartment in the guest bedroom.