Chapter 3: New Beginnings

~~Louis's POV~~

I fly up the stairs as fast as possible on the way to the apartment. I was going to take the lift but it was taking too long. Now I realise that I should've because there are a lot of floors and I'm exhausted!

Finally after about another five minutes of climbing I reach the top floor. I enter the hallway and see the other five just waiting by the door.

"Well it took you long enough!" Zayn says sarcastically.

"How was I supposed to know that there were that many stairs?!" I ask exasperated. I walk slowly over to the door and put the key in the lock.

"Are you guys ready?" I say to them. Once they all nod their heads I turn the key the rest of the way and push the door open. What's inside shocks all of us?

The doors opens to reveal a huge living room. The living room is sunken into the floor about two feet so there are stairs to it. A long black leather sectional couch sits in the room facing an enormous flat screen tv.

To the left of the living room is a massive kitchen with a huge island in the middle. There are numerous cabinets an all stainless steel appliances.

To the opposite side of the living room is a long wall made of windows. On the other side of the window is an absolutely breathtaking view of downtown London. There is a hot tub and a couple sets of tables and chairs.

This whole place is just perfect in every way. Harry really did a nice job picking this out.

"Holy crap! This place is the bomb!" Niall shouts, dropping his bag and leaping onto the couch. Zayn and Liam laugh in agreement and jump on the couch with him.

"Harry, mine and Niall's bedroom is where?" Eleanor asks looking at Harry.

"Yours is down the hallway, third door on the left," Harry states smiling at her. She picks up her bags and shuffles towards the hallway.

"Where are you going babe?" Niall asks from the couch.

"I have a lot of clothes to unpack into my closet," she shouts from down the hallway.

"Our closet you mean?" Niall asks making it sound more like a statement.

"Nope!" She says accenting the p, "you can have the dresser. I have way more clothes than you."

"Wait! That's not fair!" Niall says springing from the couch and following her down the hall. Once I hear a door slam I break out in giggles.

"We haven't even been here for ten minutes and they are already in a row," I say between laughs.

"It's not much of a row," Liam says from the couch, "we all know Niall is gonna lose. He always does."

This is true. Niall always loses rows with Eleanor. It's quite funny to watch though; Niall puts up the best fight he can manage.

"Shall I give you guys the formal tour?" Harry asks walking to stand next to me.

"Yes Mr. Styles. I think you shall," I say wrapping my arm around his. Liam and Zayn pull themselves off the couch and follow harry and me down the hallway.

"Okay so this room to the left is yours Zayn and Liam. All of the bedrooms have their own bathrooms so we don't have to share. The room across from you is the spare bedroom," we all nod with excitement. New flats are so much fun.

"Okay so then there is a bathroom right here that isn't connected to a bedroom. I have no clue why we need another one," he says laughing. I guess that is a little crazy. Five bathrooms in one house. Whatever, I won't complain.