Chapter 5: Secrets and Promises Part One

Okay you guys! So first off thanks to you that commented with your guesses on who is breaking up soon! We do have a winner and that person will have the chapter dedicated to them :) That lucky person is @HagridElizabeth! Go check last chapter's comments if you want to know who she guessed. Or don't. and it will be a surprise for you :)

Secondly, this is only the first half of the chapter. I was going to have both parts at once but I think it will flow better if it's split up.

One thing to note, this part and then the second part happened at the same time. That's part of the reason why I split it up the way I did. So the second part when I post it will end at the same time that this part ends.

Hope you guys like this part and like the story so far. I love you guys. Don't forgot to vote, comment, and follow.

-Kyreece<4

~~Liam's POV~~

Things have gotten so much better sense the meeting. It's amazing how much things could change in just three days.

Zayn and I have been spending more time together just him and I and it's so great. I didn't think I could be more in love with him then I was, but somehow I am.

Like right now, it's just me and him in our bed. Just laying together. His bare chest against mine. The slow rising and falling of his chest as he breathes. The subtle beating of his heart. The stubble on his jaw line tickling my neck.

Right now I feel like I'm in heaven. This is the only place I want to be. This is the only I need to be. With him forever. I can't imagine my life with out him and I'm positive I don't want to ever have to be. I wouldn't be able to survive without him.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts bye Zayn's voice, "what are you thinking about babe?" He says quietly.

"Oh nothing. Just thinking," I say looking down at his face. He still has his eyes closed.

"It couldn't be nothing, your heart was beating way too fast. It only beats that fast when you are seriously thinking about something. What's up?" He says shifting his head to look up at me.

"I was just thinking about how perfect this moment is. And how I want to wake up like this everyday, next to you," I say bending my head down kiss the top of his head. He looks down and blushes.

"Yeah I like waking up like this. It's really nice," he says snuggling into my chest more. I wrap my arms around him and pull him onto my chest. I start to play with his hair and let out a sigh.

"I love you Z," I whisper, brushing the hair from his eyes. He smiles slightly before looking up at me with a somewhat upset face.

"Did I ever tell you about why I came to Doncaster?" He says quietly. Now that I think about it he hasn't. I wonder why. We've always shared everything with each other.

"No..." I say quietly. I don't want to seem too eager to know if he doesn't want to tell me.

He sighs and I take it as a sign that he is going to tell me. I rub his shoulder to assure him I'm here.

"Well..." he starts.

~~~Flashback (Zayn's POV)~~~

"Hey mum, dad? Can I talk to you about something?" I say walking in the living room. I'm so so nervous. I finally decided I was going to tell them. I have known what I am for a couple months but I haven't told anyone but my best friend, Danielle. She is totally okay with it. I just hope my parents are.