Chapter 7: Going Home

~~Eleanor's POV~~

It's been two days since the Louis/Harry fight thing. Whatever you want to call it. Louis hasn't contacted any of us and isn't answering any calls or texts. Harry has been held up in his room only leaving to eat, which he only does once a day anyway.

When he does leave his room he doesn't say a word to any of us. He walks in the kitchen, gets a bowl of cereal or something of the sorts, and goes back in his room. I try and talk to him but he just ignores me.

The worst part is that Uni starts tomorrow and we all have basically the same A-levels. Which means its going to be extremely awkward. That's only saying that Louis and Harry actually show up to class. Which I imagine they will. They won't let that money go to waste. At least I hope they won't.

I really need to talk to Lou. He can't keep living in that hotel. He needs to come home. But I don't know how to do that. I'm afraid is I go over there that he won't talk to me and I'll just make everything worse.

God what are we gonna do! We all need to talk this out. I pull my phone out and send a text to the boys:

'To Ni<3, Liam, Zayn: hey we need to talk. This Larry thing needs to change.'

I send the message and get replies almost instantly.

'From Liam: yes we do! I can't take this anymore. Z and I will be home in about 20 minutes. Meeting then?'

'From Ni<3: totally agree with Liam. This is ridiculous. I'm on my way home right now. Meeting sounds like a good idea.'

'To Ni<3, Liam: okay sounds good. See y'all in a bit'

I lock my phone and place it on the kitchen counter. Gosh I hope we can fix this. If this doesn't get better soon I'm afraid it never will.

~~Louis's POV~~

I was mad before but now I'm just sad. I miss Harry. I miss El. I miss all of them. But I can't go back. Not after what Harry did. I just can't go back. I want to visit them but I'm afraid I'll come face to face with Harry. I don't think I'd be able to handle that.

I've been in this hotel room for only a few days and I'm already breaking. I don't know how much longer I'll last being away from them.

But if I go back I'll look weak. Harry can't know I'm hurting on the inside. He needs to think I'm completely over him and the whole situation. Staying here will prove I'm strong and can handle this.

If I did that though, I'd be lying to myself and everyone. I'm not strong and I can't handle this. I need to be back in my Hazza's arms. I need to wake up next to him every morning, not to an empty bed.

I can't believe it's only been two days and I'm already falling apart and losing it. I bet Harry is at the house chilling out with that bitch Victoria. They probably have sex every night and in the morning after they wake up.

Then they lay there for hours just talking. Just like him and I used to do. He's probably just replaced me. He never loved me. I was just a space filler. He was alone and needed someone and there was little, old, naive me to fill the void.

I can't believe I was so stupid.

~Harry's POV~~

I can't believe I was so stupid! I let the best thing that ever happened to me slip right out of my hands. I don't even know what to do anymore.

I've been in my room ignoring everybody because I'm afraid they know what happened and hate me for it as well. I can't take everyone hating me. I'd rather just be alone. That's why I'm in my room.