Chapter 17: Too Deep

((Hope you guys are ready for this. It isn’t as long as I wanted it to be but it is still pretty lengthy. Have fun reading it!))

~~Harry's POV~~

I run out of the building and all the way to the street. When I get to the sidewalk I look both ways and decide to head to the left, away from our house. As I run the scene from the office with Victoria runs through my head. I swerve around some people and smash into others. I get may foul words but I keep running. I have to get away. I have to get away from Victoria. I have to get away from the people I love; I only end up hurting them.

As I'm running it’s as if a light switch flicks on and the memories poor in. I remember everything from that night crystal clear...

~~~Flashback~~~

"What is your problem?!" I scream at Louis as he walks away from me in the middle of the dancing crowd. He completely leaves the dance floor and stops a few feet away from the bar. He spins around and looks at me. His face shows how angry he is.

"My problem? I don't have a problem! I'm pretty sure you are the one with the problem!" Louis screams at me. He looks at me with complete disbelief. Apparently I did something wrong.

"No I don't have a problem! You are the one getting all bitchy and rude! What crawled up your ass and died?!" I scream at him. He's been acting fucking ridiculous for the past hour. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"I'm pretty sure you were the one grinding up against that slut Victoria!" Louis screams, pointing at the girl on the dance floor. I look at the girl and back at Louis. I point my finger in her general area and begin yelling again.

"I was just messing around. God can't I have any fun with someone other than you?" I say throwing my hands in the air. It's like I'm his bitch. I can't do anything without him. He walks around like he's the king of the world.

"You can have all the fun you want Harry!" Louis spits at me, "I'm so sorry that I don't like when my boyfriend messes around with a whore." My mouth drops open at his words. He's being so mean right now. Calling some innocent girl such a horrible word.

"Oh my god, Louis! I'm gay! Do you really think I'm interested in her?! If you should be jealous of anyone it should be the dickhead over there that has been eyeing me since we walked in!" I say, again throwing my hands in the air. He rolls his eyes and his face gets redder from rage.

"Really? Are you sure you're gay Harry? One hundred per cent positive? Because the thing in your pants says otherwise!" Louis says moving his pointed finger from Victoria to my pants. I look down and see that my pants are bulging out. I press it down with my hands and look at Louis embarrassed.

"Louis, Boo, it's not what it looks lik-" I try to stutter out before Louis cuts me off. His voice gets louder and his face gets impossibly redder.

"No Harry. It is. Very clearly that whore can satisfy you so I don't know why I'm here," Louis says, the tears starting to form in his eyes. "You know what I'm just gonna leave. I'll see you at home."

Louis turns away from me, and starts to walk towards the door. He's leaving? He's the angry one? I feel like I'm the one who has the right to be mad. I'm not the one being the dick to my boyfriend. My face and my emotions turn from sadness to anger. I feel like I'm going to punch someone. I chase after Louis and spin him around so he can look at me.

"What the hell do you want?" Louis says. His facade of being put together and okay is starting to crumble and tears are starting to roll down his cheeks, "Victoria is waiting for you."

The fact that Louis is giving up so easy on this makes it worse. He's not even trying to fight for me. At least if he fought I would know that I actually mean something to him.