Chapter 16: Trigger

((Hey guys! So this is where the last part of the book starts. It will kind of be sad and suspenseful but please hold out till the end. I'm going to try and update more than just once a week so that you guys don't have to wait so long to find out what happens.

Also for this chapter it is going to be set a week after last chapter, so Harry and Louis's next therapy session. But I don't want to just skip the whole week so I'm going to have diary entree type things for each day from both Harry and Louis's point of view. Hope you guys like the chapter! Love you :) <4))

~~~Friday, August 16th, the day after the therapy sessions~~~

~~Harry's POV~~

I really miss Dr. Lloyd. Even though I just saw her yesterday I feel like it's been a long time. I love talking to her so much. I just feel so much better. She helped me stop cutting and for that I'll always be thankful. I still haven't told her about the cuts. I don't really want her to know. I'm afraid she'll make me go to a rehabilitation centre. Those things scare me so much. The movies probably dramatise them a lot but they still look scary. Plus I don't need that much help. I'd rather someone else who really needs to be there to have a spot over me.

I still miss Louis, though. I mean, how could I not. He's my anything and everything. I'm sure he's in Doncaster happy and completely over me. Which I’ll admit hurts a bit but at least he's happy. I won't ever get over him, and I'll never date anyone ever again, but at least I can live knowing he's happy. After all, like all the psychologists say: If you love, something set it free. If it doesn't come back then it was never yours to begin with.

~~Louis's POV~~

It's only been a day and I'm dreading going back to Dr. Swift. I don't know why but she's making me start to like her. She's making me feel these things inside of me I haven't felt and don't want to feel. I moved on from Harry and forgot about him, but she is making all this stuff come back. Last night I stayed up the whole night just crying and wishing he could hold me just one more time. But he can't because he's in London enjoying his life. He probably found someone else to sleep in our bed. It's probably Victoria from the bar. They probably have sex every night.

God Louis you need to stop thinking about him. You are only making yourself feel worse. I just wish I could find someone to help me get over him quicker. But I know there's no one in the world that could make me feel the way Harry does, well the way Harry did. It's amazing how I thought we were so right for each other; it turns out we were so wrong for each other.

~~~Sunday, August 18th~~~

~~Louis's POV~~

Mum made me spend the weekend with her and the girls. We went to the mall and shopped, by shop I mean they bought everything and I just sat there nodding my head at random stuff, and then we had a girl's night. For some reason they think because I'm gay that I like doing that stuff but I really don't. The whole time we sat around doing each other's makeup and talking about random crap. The twins decided it would be a good idea to put makeup on my face and I was dead set against it. Their faces were really adorable so I ended up letting them. It wasn't too bad though. Mum took a bunch of pictures though and threatened to post them on Facebook if I didn't lighten up.

If that wasn't enough, today we went to the movies and watched this called The Croods. It was about this caveman family trying to survive each other. It wasn't too bad. I will admit I cried a bit at the end. You thought the dad was gonna die but in the ended he didn't. The girls saw me crying though and they kept making fun of me. But it's okay I got my revenge when we got home; I tickled both of them till they peed their pants.