Chapter 2: Goodbyes Part Two

((Before we get into the rest of the chapter, I'm kind of disappointed you guys didn't get the three comments and votes needed to get this poster yesterday. I thought it was going to be easy and I was gonna end up posting it but nope. Whatever. You guys are the ones that had to wait, not me :P hope you guys like it.))

~~Louis's POV~~

We had been driving for about 45 minutes and had already stopped three times. Once because I had to go to the loo. The other two times was due to Niall and his uncontrollable hunger. Somehow he feels the need to eat every 15 minutes. It's actually quite annoying.

"You good now Niall?" I ask, leaning up against my car waiting for Harry to come out of the small gas station store.

"Yep! I'm all good. I bought some extras so that we wouldn't need to stop again anytime soon," he says smiling proudly with food in his mouth.

"You know that won't work babe," Eleanor says rolling her eyes, "you did that last time and the food only lasted for like 20 minutes."

He blushes slightly and looks down, "so what? I like to eat a lot. At least I'm not fat"

"It's just funny Ni. We aren't upset. It will just take a little longer to get to London if we keep stopping like this." Liam says walking up and rubbing his back. Niall looks up at him and smiles shyly.

"Everybody ready?" Harry asks strutting out of the store. We all nod and climb back into our cars.

We get back on the freeway and keep driving. Harry and I have been talking about what we were going to do once we got there. We already assumed we'd first have to find a grocery store and stock up on food for all of us, mainly Niall.

The flat we have is four bedrooms, three baths. One bedroom for each couple and the extra for a guest bedroom/office-study thing. There's a huge living room and kitchen and even a dining room.

As a group we decided that what we did with our bedrooms were up to each couple but the rest of the house would be decided upon by everyone. Harry and I were only thinking about our bedroom at the moment.

"I want a big, huge bed that we can cuddle on! I hope our closet is big. I don't know where I'll put my clothes if it isn't big enough," I say just rambling on. Harry cuts me off after about a minute of straight talking.

"Calm down Boo. We'll figure it out. The pictures online looked like our bedroom had the biggest closet so we'll be fine," he says assuring me, "and I agree. We need a really big bed. We can go furniture shopping after we get food."

I smile at him and turn back to the road. We keep driving for about 20 minutes before our phones buzz.

"I swear to god if this is Niall needing food!" Harry yells snatching his phone up. I laugh a little and wait for him to read the text.

"Liam needs to stop this time. Not Niall," Harry says calming down. I see Liam's car, well really it's Harry's car, pull off and I follow suit.

When we park in a gas station car park I see Liam run to the bathroom with Zayn close behind him.

"I wonder if Liam's sick or something?" I say looking at Harry. He shrugs and puts his seat back so he's laying down.

I sit back in my seat and get my book out. It's the new book by J.K. Rowling, The Casual Vacancy, it's so good. After a few minutes of reading I shut the book.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink. You need anything?" I say to Harry, unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out of the car.

"No I'm good" I nod at him and walk into the mini-mart. I grab a Coke from the fridge section and walk to the register. As I walk by the hallway leading to the bathrooms I hear a rather strange noise.