Chapter 11: The Letters

((Hey guys just a quick note. As the POVs change in the story so does the time. The stuff happening in the POVs overlap and at the end they all come together. Don't want y'all getting confused :3

Also, somone commented on the last chapter saying that the story is too sad for them to read. I am truly sorry that the story is so sad that some of you feel like you can read it. I pray that you guys can tough out the sadnnes with the knowledge that happiness is in the near future. Please just don't stop reading. I love you guys so much and I hope you enjoy the chapter :) <4))

~~Louis's POV~~

Last night I got the best sleep I've had in a long time. It's a shame that I have to wake up. I wish I could just stay here in his arms forever.

Wait a sec. Whose arms are around me? Whose bed am I in?

Last night's events rerun through my mind. I remember falling asleep next to Zayn. Harry on the other side of him.

I open my eyes and am face to face with none other than Harry's sleeping face. How did I end up next to him? Zayn was in between us.

I subconsciously bring my hand to his hair and play with his curls. His face relaxes as my fingers connect with his hair. The tears start to prickle in the back of my eyes.

"Why can't I forgive you?" I whisper, running my hand down the side of his face, tracing his jawline.

"Why can't I just let this go so we can be happy like this again?" I say softly, returning my hand to his hair. After a few moments I detangle our legs, remove his arms from my waist, and move to a sitting position on the bed. Reluctantly, I stand up off the bed and walk to the door. I shouldn't have even put myself in this position. I should've just left for Doncaster last week. But I guess it's better late than never.

~~Harry's POV~~

The warm, calming presence leaves me and I'm left lying on the bed cold and alone. I wrap the blanket closer around me hoping to restore the warmth, but it is only there for a moment. The aloneness bothers me for a few minutes, but I eventually fall back to sleep.

The next time I wake up, I'm awoken by a distance thud from somewhere in the apartment. I open my eyes and find myself alone in Zayn and Liam's bed.

I remember last night. I remember waking at some point and finding Louis next to me, in my arms. I remember the goodness and peacefulness of finally having him next to me again. I remember that feeling being gone. I remember being left alone.

I lay there for a while thinking about the last few weeks. How we went from being unbelievably happy to unbelievably miserable. How I fucked everything up. How I deserve to feel the way I do. How Louis is in complete despair because of what I did.

~~Liam's POV~~

I decided to come home and try and fix stuff with Zayn. But when I got there I found Zayn in bed with Louis and Harry. I tried to sneak back out of the room without waking anyone but I failed.

"L-Liam?" A voice asks from the other side of the room. I turn around and look at the bed. Zayn is sitting up staring at me.

"Yeah, it's me," I say walking back towards the bed. He detangles his limbs from Harry and Louis and climbs off the bed. He jumps at me and wraps his arms around my neck. His lips crash against mine and his hands find their way to my hair. After few moments his lips disconnect from mine and he looks up to me.

"Please don't ever leave again," he says burrowing his face into my chest. I wrap my arms his waist and shake my head.

"I'm never leaving again. No matter what..." I say softly. We stand there for what seems like hours. Just standing there holding each other. Being there for each other.