Chapter 6: Drunken Mistakes

((Here we go guys. This is where it all goes down. Get ready for some drama! Hope you guys like it. Oh and there might be a little twist that you weren't expecting. Lets just say @HagridElizabeth might not have made the right guess. The POVs in the chapter will all be mysteries, and they will be named person one,two,etc. Near the end of the chapter is when you find out who was involved in everything.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Hope you guys like the chapter. Love you <4))

~~Person One POV~~

I wake up and stretch out. I open my eyes but instantly regret it. I have a massive hangover and the bright, blinding lights shining in the bedroom make my head pound like crazy. For a second time I try and open my eyes, this time slower, and finally get them open.

I sit up in the bed and look around the room, it's trashed. Close are everywhere, even some girl clothes. Why are there women's clothes? I don't think about it much and continue to look around.

After getting bored with the room I look to the mop of brown hair sticking out of the blanket. I lean over and kiss the top of my wonderful boyfriend's head and whisper 'I love you' in his ear. I don't remember much of last night but I do remember having some great sex.

"Awe I love you too, babe!" I hear come from under the covers. Why is his voice so high? It's usually deep and gravelly. What's going on?

The body turns over and instead of meeting deep, adorable blue eyes. Dark, brown ones look back at me.

"What the fuck?!" I scream jumping out of the bed, "who the hell are you?!"

"Victoria. We met at the bar last night, remember?" I stare at her shocked. I brought her home? I slept with her? What the hell happened last night? Where is my boyfriend?

"What the fuck did I do last night...?" I whisper to myself out loud. Oh I'm in big trouble.

"You got in a fight with some guy, got super drunk, and started flirting like crazy with me. You asked to take me home and I agreed," she says shrugging her shoulders and rolling out of bed. She saunters over to me and tries to wrap her arms around my neck but I shoot around her to the other side of the room.

"And I may add, I'm so glad I came home with you. You were spectacular. I didn't know you were gonna be that big!" She says looking down at my lower body. I glance down and find I'm not wearing anything. I rush to get pants on.

"I need you to leave!" I shout at 'Victoria'. She sighs and picks her clothes up.

"I figured. You seemed like you were just upset. But whatever. I still had the best sex ever. Peace gorgeous!" She says blowing a kiss at me and leaving the room.

What the fuck did I do and where the hell is my boyfriend? I messed up so bad!

I quickly grab a shower, washing all the grime of last night off me. I get dressed, grab my phone off the charger, and fly out of the room. I need to find him quick.

~~Person Two POV~~

I'm awaken by the slamming of a door. I spring up panicked and look around. Why am I sleeping on the couch? Who just left the house?

As I run through so many questions in my mind, visions of last night appear. The fight we had. Him storming away. Him leaving the club early with some chick. That must be who just left. That stupid bitch Victoria. I can't believe he did that.

I get up and make myself a cup of tea and sit down at the bar. Last night was a nightmare and a half. I can't believe he did that. He said he'd never leave me. But he did. He left. He left with someone else.