Chapter 4: House Meeting

((Okay so here's the next chapter. The first few parts where the POV changes to each character is kind of like diary entries of what they are all thinking. Make sure you note what each person is thinking and feeling. There reactions to living together now kind of foreshadows what's going to happen later. Once it goes back to Louis's POV is when the chapter actually starts. Just trying to make sure you guys don't get confused. Enjoy the chapter :3))

~~Louis's POV~~

We've been living in London for almost a week now. And everything is just perfect. Well, as perfect as six people living in one house could be. We aren't fighting, but we aren't exactly in harmony either. It's just a transition period. We are all just getting used to living together. Everything will smooth out in a few days. Hopefully.

~~Harry POV~~

These past few days have been...trying, to say the least. I knew that living with everyone would be challenging but not this challenging. Like Lou, I love him with all my heart, but he's a slob. Our room is always dirty with clothes everywhere. It's just really gross, I don't live like this. But I don't wanna be a dick and get all upset. I'm sure everything will get better sooner or later. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

~~Eleanor's POV~~

Jesus! Does Niall know how to clean up after himself?! God he's like every other teenage guy. Clothes everywhere, food everywhere. I feel like I am living in a barn with a group of pigs. No I think I'd rather live with a group of pigs. Just gross. Don't even get me started with the other boys. I swear to god I'm living in a bachelor pad. I mean I might as well, the whole house is dirty all the time and I'm the only one who bothers to try and clean. Hopefully we can all just have a small talk and everything will change and get better. Hopefully.

~~Niall's POV~~

Gosh living together is great! I have the most perfectly, amazing girlfriend and my five best friends all in one house. I can't get enough of all of them. The only problem is there never seems to be enough food. But whatever, that's why I have some stashed under the bed. And in the bathroom. And the closet. I don't have a food problem I promise.

Oh and Eleanor seems to be a little irritable the past few days. Maybe it's her time of the month. I don't know. I'm sure she's fine.

~~Zayn's POV~~

Everyone seems so happy to be living together, I feel like I'm the only one that hates it. It's not that I don't love them, because I totally do, I just can't stand them. Well LiLi is fine but the rest of them. We never get any privacy. I was hoping that us moving in together meant we'd spend more alone time together but it doesn't. The boys always just barge into our room when they want to and always want to do stuff together. Liam and I haven't spent one day just us since we got here. I just want it to be me and my Leeyyuumm. Is that too much to ask for?

~~Liam's POV~~

Zayn is being really clingy. It's kind of annoying. He always is like attached to me, which isn't a problem I love being close to him, but it's different. It's like he's holding onto me because he doesn't want to share me. He always groans when the gang asks us to do something. But whatever. Maybe it's just a phase.

Everyone else is great. I mean we are a little dirty but we are only 18. All 18 years olds are dirty.

~~Louis's POV~~

((This is where the actual chapter starts))

I wake up and stretch, letting all of my body wake up. I roll over and my arms search the bed for Harry, but he isn't there. I sit up and look around the room. Where is he?