(Chapter 26) A weird conversation

~~|~~
Jackie's pov

We were having a staring contest, except that I was not blinking, while he was.

"So, you aren't scared of me, then what do you feel about me?" He asked with no emotion on his face, but how he said that sounded like he was flirting with the tone of his voice, and how he's staring at me made me keep staring at him, and my cheeks heating up.

"Why do you care anyway?!" I said, looking away trying to hide my blush, these are times, I wish that my hair was down, and I wasn't so pale.

"Well, since you are my wife after all in the next year." As he said that I tilted my head back to him, thinking he was joking.

"Wait, I thought we were getting married in two years." I said.

"We were, but father changed his mind, making it until next year, and it's not tecnically a year we're getting married after my birthday, while the others are getting married next year." He explained, I just kept nodding as he explained everything, but I wasn't really listening to him
I was just pretending to listen to him, since I had so many question to ask like the most important one of them all; 'Why din't they tell me about this?!'

"Hey! Wake up from your mind here, don't you know how to listen to who's speaking in front of you?" I heared Elson said snapping his fingers in my ear, and how he snaps his finger is loud, and I mean really loud.

"Yeah, I'm up dad." I said, sarcastically as I rolled my eyes. "And how come they din't tell me anything?" I asked.

"Well, there's two things, that I could think of."

"1. Is that they don't want you freaking out and 2. It was suppose to be a surprize." He said.

"Then why did you tell me all this?" I asked. He just shrugged his shoulders at me with a bored look.

"They din't tell me about a surprize, even if they did I would of still told you about it, and I'll do the same thing anyways if they din't."

"So, you were the so called, 'king of the school' kid?" I asked like it was a joke.

"Yeah." He answered, calmly.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Yes, I was the so called 'king of school' when I was young." He said, like it was nothing to him. "Why you ask?" He asked, but I just ignored him. Though, he doesn't look, like he seemed to mind about me ignoring his question.

"So, everything they said were true." I said to myself.

"I don't know the people who told you this stuff, but they aren't lying one bit, except if they told you that I killed someone or I was a pervert." He said.

"It was your sisters that told me this."

"Then they aren't lying at all."

"So you out smarted everyone, huh?" I asked, changing the subject, and crossing my arms.

"Everyone, I know everyone in that school too much." He said as he turned to the window.

"And where do you get that information, anyway? Do you stalk on them or something?" I asked sarcasticaly, while crossing my arms.

"You got that the other way around, they stalk me." He stated as he look back at me.

"And how I know them, even if I never talked to them is just private." He said.

"Oh, and I'm guessing you know a lot about me then?" I asked. He just nodded.

"You love children, love the cold, and winter, you have 3 older brothers, 2 younger brothers, and 1 younger sister, you love walking around bare footed, and you still believe in fairytales, and myths." He said, which freaked me out. "Just to name a few."

"I know more if you want to know more about you, that I know." He said looking at his nails. He was calm, like it was normal for him to know all these stuff.

"How do you even know these kinds of things?!" I shouted.

"I just know." He turned to me.

"Oh, by the way dinners in 7:00 pm not 6:00 pm." He said, before walking away like nothing happened. Can this guy read minds or something?

"No, you're just too easy to read!" I heared him shout in the halls.

"Hey!" I shouted offended, and started chasing him down the halls.

~~|~~