(Chapter 20) Nothing to do

~~|~~
Andrew's pov

I can't believe it! They din't wake me up, and just left me here for no good reason! I thought, no one is gonna be left behind, this is just unfair. I was running as fast as I can down the halls it was monday.

I really din't care for school, I just cheat with my mirror. I have to go, because I forgot to bring my mirror in one of my exams, and I got unsurprizingly low grades, but atleast I can try it again, and if I don't, I'll get held back, I'm not like Elson getting high grades all the time without cheating, and able to out smart the teacher or the principal even if Elson wasn't going to school anymore, he was still the king of it, because we were still there, and he always go there.

I was almost there just a few more steps, but my father got in my way, which caused me to stop running.

"Andrew, where are you going?" Father looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I'm going to school,dad." I said wasn't it obvious.

"You're not going to school." He said, which confused me. He always say go to school right now or no chocolate, he even sometimes pull me out of me bed.

"Why?"

"Because you're getting married, and they're inside the second living room in the second floor. second floor.

"Thanks for telling, dad." I said, before going up the stairs. I was taking glances at him. He seems different, when he said that he was calm, but usually he was just stressed, It's maybe just uncle Blake is here.

Elson's pov

What a bore! If I have a choice of staying home, and doing nothing or being chased by girls. It will be the chase by girls thing, atleast there I can do something, since when I graduated it was starting to get boring, but I still can go to school.

I just felt like sleeping. I don't have anything to do, when my eyes were about to close the door burst ope,  which caused me to widen my eyes. I thought it was on of those princes, I looked at the door ready to attack, but it was just Andrew.

He sat next to me.

"Elson, you know that we're not going to school?" He asked, looking at the blank tv the others were sleeping on the other couch.

"Yeah, I heared mother, and father talking about it."

"Why din't you tell me or leave me a note?" He asked, looking at me.

"I did, I left you notes one in yourside of the closet, one on your night stand, and one inside your bathroom." I said.

"I guess, I was in such a hurry, that I din't notice it." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I guess, I'm going back to bed then, bye." He said.

"Bye." I said, before he got up, and gone back to our room, I layed down on the couch, and drifted off to sleep, when he left the room.

~~|~~
Hey guys short i know but i think the next chapter is gonna get intresting.