(Chapter 5) A boring meeting

~~|~~
Jackie's pov

"Umm, daddy?" I said.

"What is it, dear?" Dad asked, while looking at his watch. We were now actually going to our fiancés' house, the guys were here through, I don't know why they are coming with us.

"I change my mind, I don't want to go." I whispered to him,while shaking his arm.

"But dear were almost there!" Mom said.

"And besides dear they're expecting us." Dad added. I hate being the only girl, well I do have a sister, but she's too young.

"Oh, we're here!" Mom yelled with glee, I sometimes think they don't like me at all, but that's just my thoughts. When I saw the house, it was huge bigger then our mansion, It looks, like a palace.

Me, and our family was shock but the guys just examen with a weird look.

'This looks so familiar, but I just can't put my finger into it." Bianco whispered to himself,but i heard. What does he mean familiar? I don't get it.

Hicca's dad knock at the door, which was very hard that I think that anyone can hear inside, I think?

Inside The Mansion

"What was that?" Rahphael asked.

"Probably something breaking." Merduis said.

"I hope not." Andrew said to himself.

"Nah, It kinda sounded like, when uncle Fergus knock the door." Elson said rubbing his chin.

"Hey!" Fergus shouted.

"Sorry dad, but it's true." Merduis said as he put a hand in his father's arm.

Outside The Mansion

"Stoic, you should lighten your knocking a bit." Valka said Hicca's mom said.

"Sorry dearest." Hicca's father said. We heard some noise inside, after a few seconds the door opened, standing there was a old woman in a green dress, she was smiling at us.

"Oh, you must be the boys' fiancées!" She said happily clapping her hands together.

"Um, yes may we ask, where the meeting room?" Flynn's mom mia ask.

"Yes, follow me." She said motioning us to follow her, the inside was much more beautiful they have two stair case, and a fountain in the middle. We were starstruck of the whole place, we din't even notice that we were already there.

We were about to get in but the maid stop us,we gave her a confused look.

"They maybe rough at first, but they are really nice." She said then let us in,what does she mean?

"Hic, you know what she means?" I askedher.

"No." She said frowning she usually knows what people are talking about.

In the inside, wasn't the meeting room, but a waiting room, and the boys said they were just gonna stay here for awhile, until the meetings was over.
We were greated by a long glass table with lots of chairs.

I saw, and 3 Women and men probably there parents, then I saw four boys closing their eyes shut, and one of them were crossing there fingers, and I think I heared him whispering 'please don't come' well someone doesn't want to get married

They opened their eyes, and the leaned back at there chairs with an annoyed look. It was kinda weird, they kinda look, and act diffirent, I don't know if they get along or not, they regained their nice posture.

There was a redhead long straght hair, and blue ocean eyes, a blonde with ice blue eyes, a strawberry blonde with a white strick hair, and blue eyes, and a brunette short pixie cut hair and grass green eyes, that guy kinda reminds me of that guy from the ally way.

We weren't expecting this the speech talk. It's been hours, and we were just sitting here bored, I looked at them, and I see them trying to not fall asleep. I could agree to them, they look bored too, but still stay on their nice position, are they scared of their parents or something? Nah, probably just had a bad night of sleep.

I wonder, how the boys are doing?

In the waiting room

"You think we should wake Marko up?" James asked.

"Nah, we shoulden't he already seen his fear, again just let him sleep." Bianco said, while Asher nodded.

In the meeting room
Elson's pov

This is a boringgg! Why do I have to put up with this?! Oh, right I have to cause, I'm the heir to the company, only that my parents don't trust me with it.

Well, my mom trusted me with everything, but not the company she trusted me, when I was young to who I'am now. I would stick with my mom, like glue, I would beg to come with her, I think that's why I'm over-protective about my sisters or I just got it from father.

While dad trust me, when I was a kid, but not now he only trusted me with my sisters cause I, became a bad boy I was still one though, well I try my best, but I don't know what he wants from me.

I sometimes, think he wants me to, become a prince not the royalty prince, I mean a club that acts like pretty pink princesses, they fall inlove with the next pretty girl, they meet. They act like those cartoon princesses in those movies, to top it all up they have little siblings that are boys, one was girl though, and they act just like them that just more hard work for us, cause they have a crush on our sisters, and the worst part there right next door.

Why does that girl keep looking at me? Does she think we're gonna disapear; like magic? Well, It could happen, when I want to, but something ringed at my head.

'So thats over how about a tour?' I heard dad said. Is it over? I thought, I was gonna die here. But I guess I have to survive the long tour.

~~|~~