(Chapter 9) Sweet little sisters and brother!

~~|~~
Jackie's pov

What?! I can't marry that guy, he's like an old man a grumpy old man that doesn't like fun at all! But who am I to judge they did say he likes playing hockey, It probably isn't that bad, come on Jackie, who am I to care how that guy acts?

"So, he plays hockey, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah he really love it! He was even captain of the hockey team in school he still plays, since dad won't give him the company cause he doesen't trust him." Snow said sadly.

"You know, we don't like the thought that our older, and younger brothers say yes, so we could be free to choose our fate." Cillina said.

"What do you mean?" I askex, curiously.

"You see our family is a mystery to others, but all we know is that, when the father or the mother doesn't trust their son or daugther, they have to give it to the second born." Snow explained to us.

"But there's gotta be something that can help, you ask. There's only one way arrange marriage, we feel really guilty, and sorrowful about this, we also hate, that our brothers are leaving to another family." Cillina said sorrow in her voice

"We're really sorry." Hicca apologized bowing her head.

"Why are you saying sorry? It's not your fault, will tell you, which one your gonna marry, and how they ac,t and Flynn don't worry if two children stares at you okay, let's go!" They shouted running to the door, I din't reallized, but how did we get here so fast?

We followed them to the door, and see the garden it's much more beautiful then yesterday, the gardeners out done themselves, I saw children playing, well girls, I don't see a boy in sight.

"Children!" Snow shouted, but it din't sounded like an order, but a little girl would say, it was un-believable the children tilt their heads on where we were usually, the children in our town need a mic to get there attention, they're not spoiled, and there polite, hey maybe staying won't be that bad, and there was a one boy, and four dogs.

"Okay, children, we have guest here, and they're staying for a while, so we want you all to behave, and introduce yourselves, we want it in english." They said firmly, they all nodded.

They all look at us curiously, and smiled, except for Olla, but the boy, and the girl in the green hair was staring at Flynn, I don't know why, but those two were each holding a notebook.

"Ohn come on don't be shy, I know we, and your brothers are always the one introduce you guys, but really..." Snow said, but stopped. I was looking at them, they're staring at them, while we were waving our hands infront of their faces.

"Hello, earth to Snow, are you there?" I said to Snow, I look at the children so they can help us, but when we stopped, and look at the children we saw they were the shy type, they were giving them the puppy dog face, it was adorable!

"Okay fine, I'll introduce you to them! Happy now?" Snow said, crossing her arms.

"Okay, these three identical girls is-" Snow was cut of by one of the siblings.

"Haily, Huberta, and Hilary." Haily said, she was in the center of the two. I look back at Snow, Cellina, and Olivia they're staring at the identical triplets.

"Tell the truth you three, we know, which one you three are." Cillina said.

"Huberta." The middle one said.

"Haily." The left one said.

"Hilary." The right one said they are really cute!

Hicca's pov

They are so cute, they have small scottish accents, that no one can even hear it! I wish, I have a sibling, all I got was three cousins, that barely visits me.

Flynn's pov

I'm creep out now, the maids were staring at us, and now two kids keep staring at me, I don't get it why are they staring at me?

"The girl with green hair is Camillia short for Camil, and the white hair is Max, they're siblings!" Olivia said, great just my luck!

They took out a note book, that was in there arms, and flip some pages, and started writing something, they showed what, they wrote It said:

'Hi nice to meet you!'

I was shock, they're mute?

"They don't talk much." Olivia whispered to me, which made me calm down a little.

"Now, we want you to be nice to them!" Snow said, they all nodded.

"Okay, you can go back to what you were doing!" Cillina said.

Krista's pov

This family is really nice, reminds of my family. It kinda shocks me that they just gave me to this family, all they said when I was with them was

'Don't get a boyfriend, study first!' It kinda made me laugh, when they told me about the news, I'm really glad that they gave me here, it seems like this family is really nice, and sweet.

Jackie's pov

"Come on!" Snow said to us motioning us to follow them, we followed them, and we a beautiful ground, It has a fountain it was decorated with leafs, flowers, suns and snowflake, it has different kinds of roses, red, blue, yellow, and violet. It even has a beautiful grow tree that has writting on it.

"It feels great to be here again!" Cillina shouted with joy.

"Wait, don't you own this place? You should be free to go around here." Hicca said.

"Yeah, we can go around here...it's just..." Cillina said, we were curious to what she mean.

"It's just?" I repeated.

"It's just no fun, without them!" Olivia said, we were confused by now, how can such beautiful place be no fun?!

"What do you mean them?" Krista asked.

"You see, when ever we hang, and sometimes we witness some funny things when they're here with us" Olivia said, and let a soft laugh.

"But It wasn't that funny." Cillina said.

~~|~~