(Chapter 22) I'm sorry!

~~|~~
Elson's pov

I stopped running, after a few moments, and I just started walking to my room. Who am I kidding? I broke my promise, and she did have a very great reaction. I always felt uneasy, when I broke a promise, so I just avoid them making them, but I just can't stop.

When I opened the door to our room, I was greeted with Rahp crying, Merduis trying to comfort him, and Andrew in an emo corner.

I looked at them, confused on what happened with them they look like they've been Raped or something.

"What is going on here?!" I shouted to get there attension. They all look at me sadly, and Andrew walked up to me his bangs were covering his eyes. He stopped, when he was infront of me, he stayed frozen like that after a few seconds, he hugged me, and started crying.

"I'm sorry." I heared him whisper and then sobbed.

"Okay, can anyone explain, what is going on?" I asked, while Andrewrew was still hugging me.

"Well, we...." Merduis said, and whispered the last part.

"What?!" I shouted in shocked, I heared it, clearly.

"We're sorry." Raphael said laying down on Mer's lap.

"It's not that, but why din't you tell me?" I asked, I felt kinda offended.

"Because we thought that you would get mad." Andrew said, I look down at him.

"I'm not mad, okay guys because I kissed her, too." I said, while they gasp.

Andrew let go of me, and I walk, and sat on the couch.

"You did?" Mer asked shocked. He clearly knows, I look up to my promises, and that I would never break that promise, but now I felt the urges to break the promise, then go insane.

"Yes, I did, I had to do it. I just can't take it anymore." I said not looking up to face any of them.

"But I din't do it, because I don't want to be busy being chased down by my fiancee, but I would like to spend my limited life of mine to be together with you guys." I said, but i coudn't cry now, though.

"You really do care about us, El." Andrew said, then tackling me on the sofa joined by the others as we laughed.

Jackie's pov

His lips was so soft, even though he just smacked his lips to mine. I touched my lips, still shocked on what happened.

"I don't get it, why did he...." I asked myself, this has to be a dream, but if this was a dream, then why am I dreaming it?

I pinched myself.

"Ow." I mumbled, feeling the small hint of pain. I guess, I'm not dreaming, after all. Maybe, I just need some sleep. Remember Jackie, He doesn't love you at all, he's just a guy that can't be read at all, but I can tell him what he thought of me when he first saw me.

Hate, dislike, he doesn't want me to be in his life.

I knew from the start, that he doesn't want to get married or have a relationship with a female or male.... but then why did he kiss me. I should get some rest, before dirty thoughts come my way.

I opened our room, where I saw the others girls pillows wet, and were all sleeping, It can't be saliva, since their mouths wasn't open at all. Wait, did they cry themselves to sleep? It can't be I haven't seen them cry in years.

I ignored the fact, and went to bed, while a questions floating in my mind.

Why did he?

~~|~~