(Chapter 8) They look...Different

~~|~~
Jackie's pov

Once I shouted, that the three siblings tilted their head in confusion.

"Who were you shouting to?" Cellina asked

"Why did they ran?" I asked myself.

"Who ran?" Snow ask, raising her brow.

"Did your brothers dye their hair?" I asked, still looking to where they were once standing at.

"Yes, what about them?" Olivia asked, putting her hands behind her back, rocking back, and fort on her heel.

"They look like boring old princes, and now they look like rebels or gangsters, what happened to them?" I asked, they really can anyone grow back their hair in less then a day or is he just wearing a wig in the meeting or right now, but it looked so realistic.

"Well, you don't judge a book by it's cover, but our saying is they maybe rough at first, but there really nice." Olivia said with a smile in her face, wow this family, and maids really do love those boys.

"So, you guys wanna meet the rest of the family?" They said in ruinion.

"But I thought you were gonna go see your brothers?" Krista said.

"They probably left a note for us to read, now come on!" They said, each pulling us by the arm,this is gonna take a while.

~~|~~
Elson's pov

"D-Did we l-lost t-t-then?" Rahp asked out of breath as she used his legs for support.

"I think so, they probably din't chase us at all." I said, making them widen there eyes, except Merduis.

'We ran all the way to the street for nothing! People think we're psycos now." Andrew yelled at me, and then mumbled the last part.

"And you why aren't you tired or sweating?!" Rahp yelled at Merduis, while pointing at him.

"Why are you always blaming me about small things, Els isn't sweating?" Merduis asked pointing at me, they sometimes don't get along, they'd fight about small things.

"Because Elson has powers." Andrew whispered.

"Hey, I don't even have powers, and you have." Merduis said out rage, I was looking at the fight there having, then I looked at Andrew, and he just smiled at me, I then sigh.

"Come on, guys we're gonna be late for the game!" I shouted getting there antention, including Andrew did he really forget that we were gonna go play our sport? I sometimes don't know, if this guy is really my brother, but theres a birth certificate, he's maybe weird, but he's my weird brother.

They all ran as fast as they can, which left me behind, I chuckled to myself, nodding my in disapproval.

"Works every time." I said to myself running to catch up.

~~|~~
Jackie's pov

"Here we are!" Snow shouted, I know this mansion is huge, but how come they aren't tired? We stop on a door that was decorated with flowers and snowflake. Snow knock at the door three times.

"Hey, aren't you guys tired?" Hicca ask.

"Nope." They said in unison,we waited for a few seconds.

"Come in!" Then we heard a angelic voice it sounded like a kid, that voice is so cute!

Cellina opened the door, reveling a beautiful, and large room that was decorated with pink, and blue snowflake, and flowers, there was a white, and blue queen sized bed, that has lots of heart, snowflakes, and flowers it has cute animal stuff toys, and snowmen, a cout rack that has diffirent kinds of capes and jacket, a pink toy box, a study table with a pictures on it, a book shelf, a table that has a tea set, there was even a flat screen tv, a couch in front of it, there was two doors, but I don't know what it is for and a balcony, it kinda looks like a spoiled little girl's room, If this girl is pretty, and has a bad attitude, I'll just try to avoid her.

"Jackie, is it me or does this room looks, like a teenagers or a spoild child's room?" Flynn whispered to me.

"I don't know, but this is weirding me out. Who gives a little girl all this big stuff?" I asked.

"These people, I guess." Flynn whispered back. I looked at where the vanity is, and I saw a little girl with long black silky hair sitting, and brushing her hair, I can't even see her back!

She stop brushing,and put the brush down, turning around, and running to the 3 sisters

"Storesostre! (Big sisters!)" She shouted with joy, then hugging them by there legs, I should of study my lauguage. "Hvor er storebrodre? (Where is big brother?)" She said.

"Dear, they went out to do somethings, you remember your english?" Cillina asked, the girl just nodded.

"We want you to introduce yourself to our guest in english, okay?" Olivia explained to her, and kneeled down to her height, she look at us curious, she then smiled and waved at us.

"Hi I'm Olla, and I like warm hugs!" She said, happily.

"You can play with your cousins now there in the garden."Okay!" She said with a smile,she ran in a flash,what is up with this family? They ran as fast as a bulletn and they don't get tired,what more can they possibly can or can't do?!

She took out a pair of long blue gloves,a pair of boots, a cape she even took a cape a put it on and a hat, wait, I know that this is norway one of the coldest places, but it's not even snowing it's just windy outside, she then bowed her head and ran to the coridors.

"I know, this is Norway, but isn't your sister a bit dressed, like it's gonna snow?" Krista asked, she was thinking the same thing.

"Well, it's hard to explane though, but you can ask Elson when he comes back from the hockey game!" Olivia said.

"Who's Elson?" Hicca ask curious.

"Oh, he's the expresionless blonde, that was wearing blue also know as our big brother!" They said ruinion smiling

"Wown you three seem really attach to him,huh?" Flynn said.

"Yep,he's our quaddruplet! Oh, we almost forgot to say he's also Jackie's fiancé." Cillina said,  pretending to think about it.

~~|~~
What long chapter I'm doing to this book a one thousand words i guess i have to put a part 3,hope you guys enjoys this chapter and if some of you are reading 'in love with my siblings's babysitter' I'm still thinking on what to right

I'm really sorry please don't kill me!

Peace and love guys