(Chapter 10) Meeting the real brothers

Important! Please read!

I'm making a book about the past of the boys to make you guys understand them on why they snap to good boy to bad boy. It thought about the girls so i thinks it's gonna be fun!

Coment if you like this idea and i hope you like this chapter!

~~|~~
Jackie's pov

"Oh; come on tell us!" Flynn whined.

"No, really it's not that funny, I don't think you guys will laugh at all." Cillina said, I then heared someone coming, I look to where the footsteps was coming from, I saw Olla running this way, when she was here she tug on Snow's skirt.

"They're back." Olla said with a huge grin, and ran to the exit.

We were confused, we look at the siblings, they were staring up the sky to space, they smiled, they got up, and started running.

"Hey wait! Who are they?!" We shouted, and started running after them, I was shock how can they run so fast, Snow was even wearing high heels, how can she run that fast?!

They were going to the stair case, we caught up, and they were now heading down the stairs. I stopped running, and we took a peek at what there fussing about, I saw Olla tossed to the air, I closed my eyes cannot bear on what's gonna happen next, but I din't hear a scream of agony.

Instead, I heard a giggle of a little girl, and a chuckle of a boy, I opened one of my eyes, and what i saw shocked me!

.

.

.

I saw...

.

.

I never knew they were bad boys! But theres something different about them then, the gangsters, I knew in my home, they never cared about everything or anyone, but these boys look like they're family persons, no wonder they love them so much!

Elson's pov

I tossed Olla up the ceiling, but not to high. I was doing this for years! But something was different... It was like someone was watching us.

I looked at the upper floor near the stair case, where the stair case. Isaw eight eyes peeking on the wall.

"Hey, Els you okay?" Andrew whispered to me, but I justignored him. I kept staring at their eyes, Andrew, was confused on whatIi was looking at, so he looked at where I was staring at, then nuge Rahp, and Mer on the arm.

We were stairing at them for awhile, I wonder if they even know were stairing at them.

"Boys!" I heared a shout, I know that voice anywhere.

"Ja pappa.(Yes dad.)" I said, it was more of a statement then a question, I actually don't know if I had asked at least one question to him, before I actually din't need anyones help, I would do it myself, which cause people to call me 'Mr. Perfect' or 'King' along those lines. Ihad many more nick names, I hated those names, when i hear those words, I felt like I was being laugh at

We turned around seeing our parents with the people in the meeting room,"Hallo pappa! Hallo mor!" (You guys probably remember right? If not it's Hello dad! Hello mom!) My sisters said, yep they're close to dad but not me, over protective dad to my sisters.

"I believe that, I haven't said their names before?" Dad said, they shook their heads no.
"This is Andrew, Raphael, Merduis, and Elson." Dad said, I heard one of them whipered

"Where are is my daughter?" He look as big as uncle Fergus if not bigger.

"You mean those four near, the top of the stair case?" I said, I pointed behind my back to the stair case not looking back, I was being sarcastic about the they're in the stair case thing being a question, I knew those four being their daughters, what am i an idiot or something?

Jackie's pov

How did he know that we were there?

"How did he?" I said to myself.

"Well, I saw they were looking at us, but I thought that they were looking at something else so I just brush it off." Flynn said.

'Well, we made a bad first impression." Krista said.

"Yeah, they probably think that we're stalkers, and we like them." Flynn said.

"Hey, where's Hicca?" I said noticing she's gone, we saw her running down the stairs we chased after her passing those boys.

Elson's pov

I saw the girl with green eyes ran past us, and ran to the guy that was wondering, where she was, well atleast some people knows the word personal space.
Three more girls pass us, this day starting to brighten up to me then yesterday, I put on my headphones, that was on my neck.

Merduis nuged me on arm, I look at him,he was pointing at the girl that hug her dad, he keep looking back and fort to me and her, he mounted 'Are you sure they're related?' He mouthed.

I just nodded, zmI knew cause the mother almost looks like her, It was easy when you look at them closer.

Jackie's pov

I miss them so much,even though i just saw them yesterday.

"Will leave you four families alone we're gonna talk to our sons, okay?" Mr. Arendelle said, it was funny that his last name was the name of the city, It was pretty confusing.

~~|~~