(Chapter 3) They're so young!

Andrew's pov

I can't believe it, they're our brides to be! I can't marry right now, they seem so much younger then us. From my shock, I accidentaly drop my mirror.

"Noooooo-" He kept screaming, even though Elson caught him from falling.

We were now staring at him then he opened an eye, and he was now laughing nervously.

"Mirror, what do they look like?" Elson asked in a serious tone. Then, the mirror showed us four girls comforting our victims.

There was a girl with white hair, ice blue eyes, a Brunette with hazel eyes, another brunette with green eyes, and a girl with dirty blonde hair, and brown eyes.

"What do we do, guys. We can't get married to them!" Merduis sneered with disgust.

"Yeah, just look at them they're to young to get married! Especially, us we have plans, and falling in love is not in there!" Rahp complained.

"We're not marrying them, that quickly guys we have time. We have good news and bad news." Elson said, looking at us, we look at each other confused on what he's saying.

"What do you mean, Els?" I asked.

"The good news is Dad said were getting married two years when you guys all becoming a year older." He said, so we do have time we sigh relief. "The bad news is we have to behave our best." He said which made me smile, I don't get it why is that bad news?

"Don't worry will be our best at it." I said which he just look at me.

"Not that kind of behavour, I ment the less-fun one" We groaned, that's just boring.

"Well, it isn't that bad, right guys?" I said trying to calm them down.

"Yeah about that we have to dress up too and change our hair." Elson said, okay it's worst now.

"Why can't we just dress, like we normaly do, and what's wrong with our hair?" Merduis asked, while Elson just frowed, and shugged his shoulders.

"In the meantime, why don't we just get to know them better and break they're hearts?" I suggested.

"Andrew, we can't do that when we get near a girl that isn't part of this family we feel uncomfortable, so how could we let alone kiss them." Rahp asked, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, I guess you're right, most of the girls, I gave a kiss have bad breath." I said. Then someone knock the door.

"Who is it?!" We shouted, then the door burst open to see our moms!

"Elson, Andrew!" Mom shouted, and hug us both it kinda hurts cause were taller then her now, someones in a good mood today.

Our aunts did the same thing, but don't be fooled by them they maybe kind, and sweet at first, but if you gone to they're bad side they're mad killing machines!

"It's time to get ready!" We sudenly heard a masculine voice it was father and our uncles. Uncle Fergus never liked dressing up Merduis he din't care of any thing Merduis did he just let him.

"Ready? Ready for what?" Aunt Primrose asked.

"Um... Dear i think we need to talk in private cause i think this might get messy." Uncle Thomas said.

"What are they talking, Elson?" Mom look at Elson, and we just back away shaking our heads no, and putting are hands up to our chest.

"Fine." Aunt Elinor said then they came out the room.

"Somethings tells me, something bad will happen." I said, they chuckled

"Yeah for us!" Elson said looking at me.

"So when do we meet them?" I asked.

Tommorow." Merduis answered, I just nodded at the answere.

~~|~~